Home Selling in Houston>Question Details

frank, Home Seller in Houston, TX

I recently lost my job. I would like to get a small home equity loan to fix up some things around the house and put it up for sale.

Asked by frank, Houston, TX Wed Dec 11, 2013

the area i live in is a sellers market and homes are selling on average less than two weeks in my neighborhood. is this at all possible?

Answers

7
I would be interested in discussing your available options and listing your home for sale or making you a cash offer. If interested please let me know and I will be glad to meet with you at your convenience. Thanks! Randy Hon - TREC License #357781 - Agent at Executive Contractors Inc. 13688-F Breton Ridge Houston, TX 77070
You need to have income to be able to qualify for a loan. This relates to your ability to pay the loan back.
Hi Frank,

I have great local lenders that I use that you can talk to. Send me an email so I can send you the list.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
There are several ways to work this kind of situation to your benefit. I would love to take a look at your house to evaluate and explore more than one way for you to come out to your best advantage so you can pick the best choice for your goals.

Karen Friend
Broker, Mediator
Better Real Estate Group
713-449-2131
Karen@BetterRealEstateGroup.com
If you have a lot of equity in your home, it shouldn't be a problem.

We just need to find you the right lender.

Check out my website and send me an e-mail, I will be happy to help.
Great Question, discuss with a local lender what your options are, the loss of a job may make it harder but every lender has different standards.
Frank,

What "things" do you need to fix up? Call me to discuss in more detail at 713-397-5891.

Matthew Klovenski
The KB Team
Greystone Real Estate
713-397-5891