Home Selling in Pontiac>Question Details

Blonde1, Home Seller in Pontiac, MI

I recently have a 2nd home that either has to be rented out or put on the market.

Asked by Blonde1, Pontiac, MI Wed Jul 8, 2009

The house is only 739 sq ft but all re-done inside and out. Great neigboorhood in Pontiac right off of baldwin not even 2 miles from Great Lakes Crossing. What is my best bet, trying to sell it for over $56,000 or renting?

Answers

4
Hi Blonde1,

I always recommend that a home be professionally staged prior to having photos taken especially if it will be listed for sale. I can help you with an online A to Z staging consultation if you'd like to.

Best wishes.
good afternoon.....as you know, values are down....it's a great time to buy and not so good if you are a seller....if you don't have to sell, then don't.....i would look for a great management company to rent it for you.hold on to it until the market comes back (whenever that is..right?) then sell...when you do list it, list it with a realtor and offer all possible financing options to your potential buyer.incl fha and va..if you must sell to qualify for the next home, then sell.....best regards..bob mcclure- success mortgage partners- plymouth, michigan....
would suggest putting in a listing to try BOTH - at the same time. And then go with the option that draws the most attention.

I would have to do more specific research but right off your price of $56,000 may be OK.

Let me know if you would like me to research lease amounts for this area as well.

Gail Corcoran
Century21 Town & Country
(248) 901-0266
http://www.gailcorcoran.com
Hello, Your best bet is to have an real estate agent do some research on the area, come up with a great selling price for todays current market in Your specific area..... I will be glad to help You with this information. Just get into contact with me an we can chat about Your options, if any.

Thank You,
AC Melgoza
35427 Dodge Park, Sterling Hts, MI 48312
amador@kw.com email
586-979-3129 office
586-801-2672 cell