Gomarie27, Home Owner in 07105

I rebuilt 2 family home got ceo final inspection this year how long does it last before i can resell property not having to order another inspection.

Asked by Gomarie27, 07105 Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

7
you can resell at any time, the new buyers lender may have a seasoning issue that you need to be aware of
You can resale your property any time.
Remember ...every time the property change ownership you need new CCC.
Enjoy your home..
E, Filipe Viegas
Realtor GRI VI
Founder for Sky Realty
6 months

but for resale for a new CO in Newark they only do a fire inspection where they check that you have a smoke/Carbon and fire extinguisher in the right places.
I believe you need a new CO every time a property changes ownership. It is best to check with your local municipality to be sure
the first step is to contact the township office, they will tell you for how long it is good,but most of them are for one year.
Your CO will has its expiration date. In case you need short extension (1-2 months), some township will extend its expiration date for a small fee ($25 in my case). Call your township Building Dept for up to date information