Home Selling in Woodbridge>Question Details

Woodbridge, Home Seller in Woodbridge, CT

I purchased my house in Woodbridge 13 months ago. What is the approximate value today?

Asked by Woodbridge, Woodbridge, CT Sun Jun 21, 2009

$630,000, 2 acres, creek in the backyard and 1,200nsf unfinnished basement, 4 full bathroom, 2 car garage attached, 65 feet long deck, 2 fireplaces.

Answers

4
This question is from 2009. ROR! Realtor's Don't Read.
It's now a buyers market in Woodbridge as far as I can tell. I'd be happy to conduct a market analysis, but based on recent market trends, I would say that your home's value probably has decreased slightly in 13 months.
Hi ,

I am a Coldwell Banker Woodbridge agent so I am happy to provide you with statistics and professional advice on your home.

According to The Commercial Record which tracks home sales by town-the median sales price for a single family home was $445,000 in 2008 and in 2009 the median sales price is 399,000 which is a change of 10.34%. Yours is one of 14 homes that have sold in the last 13 months in the sales range of $600,000- $700,000.

Based on CTMLS statistics, the median sales price for homes listed between $600-$700k, was $687,000 and the average list price was $670,000for a 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home.

Currently, in the $600,000-$700,000 range, there are 7 homes for sale in Woodbridge. I believe yours is a Tudor style home with many unique features which differentiate it from many homes in the area.

I would be happy to provide you with a Free CMA and additional statistics on both our offices market share in Woodbridge and on your particular home.

Feel free to contact me any time.
Web Reference: http://donnaspringer.com
Hi I encourage you to invite three Agents into your home and let them see the condition of your home. They can then provide a CMA (comparative marketing analysis) for you based on what has sold in your area. I encourage you to contact Agents who carry the designation Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). These Agents have been qualified based on sales volume and education by the National Association of Realtors. Let me know if you need help locating an Agent who specializes in your area or look up CRS online.