Home Selling in Sun City>Question Details

Ohbeehave, Home Seller in Sun City, AZ

I placed a condo for sale in Sun City/Youngtown border last July for $74,900 when they were still

Asked by Ohbeehave, Sun City, AZ Sun Jun 7, 2009

selling in the low 80s. I have had one offer of $44K the entire 9 months, and now I have dropped the price into the 40s. This is so exasperating! This condo was purchased in the mid 1980s for 38K!!! Is it really THAT bad or is it my realtor?

Answers

1
Ohbeehave,

Well, unfortunately... I think it is that bad. Has your Realtor shown you a list of all of the active listings in your area? And have they shown you comparables of homes that have sold in the past few months? If so, that is the truth. I know it is very frustrating. Have you talked to your Realtor to get their sugestions on the appeal of your home? Sometimes it really is helpful for them to look around and tell you ideas of changes that can be made for next to nothing - moneywise - that may help the appeal of your home. Good Luck !!!

-- Lisa Miller
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 7, 2009