Home Selling in Chinatown>Question Details

Brooke, Home Seller in Georgia

I own raw land in Chinatown. What is the best way to sell it?

Asked by Brooke, Georgia Mon May 19, 2008

Answers

4
Have you gotten the wheels turning as far as entitlement, tract map approvals, zoning requirements? If not, that's OK, but understand that you are not squeezing the most value out of your parcel. Developing in L.A. is brutal and I have personally been screwed but learned so much that I smile about the whole thing and pass on my knowledge happily to clients. If you have gotten something underway then loopnet is good, as is craigslist. I'll post it on the MLS for a resonable fee.

I don't think now is a good time to sell anything in L.A. Especially raw land. Just my two cents.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 28, 2008
Hi Brooke,

As was said above, Loopnet is a great place for listing a commercial property. There are many places to start and I'd suggest you talk to an agent with the clientele and know-how to find a buyer for a property such as yours. I would love to talk to you more about your land as I have several big time property owner clients of mine in Los Angeles who are always looking for land & commercial property. Maybe one of them would be interested?

Call me anytime - 323.333.6222

Grant Linscott
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 27, 2008
I agree with Dorene.

I use Loopnet for any commercial listings.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 20, 2008
You need a Realtor who works in Commercial Real Estate. Commercial Realtors will post raw land on a commercial website such as Loopnet. We have our own commercial site in addition.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 20, 2008