As some of the previous agents have mentioned, that you can sell a home in any condition. But obviously top condition gets top dollar.
I would love the opportunity to take a look at it.
Frances Lopez, GRI (Class of 1979)
Direct Line: 210.771.0110
Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services: Http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
I'm sure you're getting overwhelming responses to your question. lol
I would do three things:
1) Find out how much it would take to get it up to market standards (with you putting in a little work yourself), and selling at full market value.
2) Compare number 1 with how much a cash offer would generate in today's market (this month).
3) Decide which route above will go best in your favor. In other words, do you have the time to do the repairs and hire the hands to get it up to market value....or just be done with it after taking the best cash offer.
Which route would you like for me to help you with today?
I'm just a phone call/email/text away, and I can help you make this decision fast, fun, and easy.
Sincerely & Respectfully,
Exit Realty Partners II
10010 San Pedro Ave., #100
San Antonio, TX 78216
If you are looking for a quick sale and not have to do any repairs yourself, there are plenty of investors that will make you an offer to buy your house. They can usually close within two weeks, however expect to get offers at about 50% of what your house would be worth if it was in good condition.
If you are able to do the repairs yourself and are not in need of a fast sale, you will get more for your home.
lets say your home only needs $10,000 in repairs and the market value for your home in good condition is $100,000.
1. If you find a owner occupant buyer who can look past all the repairs and makes you an offer. The will ask for a price reduction of at least double the repairs for their time an effort.
2. If you find an investor to make you an offer for this same home. You should expect offers below $70,000.
It really depends on your situation. Do you need a fast sale? Can you pay for repairs? Can you wait 3-5 months for rehab and a sale?
For more info. 210-908-1038
I'm from SA and I graduated from Jefferson too... I love that area, and I would love to look at your house to see what you need to do to market it, and how I can help you find the best way to market and sell your house... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, (fyi) I offer buyer and seller discounts... Hope to hear from you soon...
Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
24 Years of Real Estate Service with A Song
Hablo Y Canto en Espanol
Call me210-846-3027 Mobile Text Friendly Mobile phone
24-7 Information Hotline 800-811-5759 ext 1111
Keller Williams Realty City View
Please give me a call to set up an appointment if you are looking for additional information.
Well, it depends on the work it needs, but should be able to sell either way. My office has sold many properties in Jefferson over our 40years in business.
Feel free to call me and I can talk to you about it.