Louisc, Home Seller in 11758

I own in Massapequa for sale. It is 1100SQ full finished basement. New siding, roof, concrete and bathroom. In Plainedge Schools. What is it worth?

Asked by Louisc, 11758 Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

11
Anna Brocco’s answer
Invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions anf go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser....
My best advice would to call a REALTOR(R). During a meeting with one of us we will be able to produce a FREE CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This will be able to determine the price of your home based on the comps of homes on the market, recently sold in your area. Remember it's the time to sell due to LOW inteventory! Give me a call if you'd like some assistance and guidance 516.782.3028 or jodavas@me.com
.... Also bare in mind, many Queens residents are looking to purchase properties in Long Island,i
It is a great opportunity for you to get more buyers out of your area.
School District 18 is highly reccomended and the size of the home is ample for most. My office is very local and I would be glad to assist you in finding an accurate value.

I can be reached directy on my cell @ 516-785-6667
Bob Kipnis
Century 21 AA Realty
Hard to give you a number without seeing the interior & exterior of the house. Please feel free to call me at 516-795-7000 to arrange for a confidential market anaysis.

Andy Yakubovsky
Manager
Century 21 Prevete Bastone
616 Broadway
Massapequa, NY 11758

There are many houses currently listed for sale in Massapequa and you should go for the comparison in order to know what is worth. In order to do the CMA (Comparable Market Analysis)
you need to provide more details of its characteristics, like the year it was built, the style, the ameneties, the lot size etc, so you can get an idea which is close to realty.

It would be my pleasure to further assist you. Please feel free to contact me at:917-705-3717

Looking forward -

Yael Shanee
Exit Kingdom Realty
Licensed Real Estate Agent
68-56 Groton St.
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Office: 718-268-8868
email: yaels@exitkingdomrealty.com
find me on the web:
http://www.yourhomesmart.com
Just a quick note to say hi and let you know I'm here to help when you're ready. Variables such as location, condition, and amenities determine the market value of a home. However, it is also important to discuss the needs, expectations and goals you have for selling your property. I hope you’ll give me the opportunity to interview with you.

Melinda Flaxman
Associate Broker, ABR, GRI, SRES, CBR, CDPE, RSSP
RE/MAX Innovations
Office: 516-221-7362 X232
Direct: 516-797-1401
C#: 516-384-4347
Fax: 516-797-7457
http://www.melindaflaxman.com
melinda@melindaflaxman.com
In my opinion your best bet is to have four realtors from different companies come over and give you free CMA's. With four opinions you should be able to have a pretty good idea of the market value. Look through the CMA's and see what comparables were used; by eliminating any ones that you feel aren't a good comparison you will get an even tighter price range. Without having the agents come by you won't get an accurate enough picture. Good luck!
You need to talk to a Realtor and have him/her view the home.
Hi Louis,

I have sold many homes similar to what you describe. I also live in Massapequa, Plainedge schools and have been raising my family here for the last 21 years. There are many factors that determine the market value of a home; i.e.: condition, location, etc. I would never give my professional opinion, nor would it be fair to you, without seeing the property first.

I am available to meet with you day or evening at your convenience. I am available today.

Kindest Regards,

Elaine Patterson
elaine.patterson@elliman.com
Cell: 516.343.9133
http://www.elliman.com/epatterson
In order to give you a fair market value...the house should be viewed. Is it a ranch, colonial, split...etc.There are too many unanswered questions.

"When its time to move on call Rose"
The greatest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends and family.
Rose Larsen
Prudential Douglas Elliman RE
NYS Residential and Commercial Sales Associate
48 HOMES EACH DAY 2 HOMES EVERY HOUR 365 DAYS A YEAR
......Let yours be one of them...
email: Rose.Larsen@Elliman.com
website: http://roselarsen.listingbook.com
cell: 516-637-3794
oops 442k
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hello....
I am available if you would like this evening...if that is convenient for you...Your house looks nice on my mls system.. I see it was listed once before in 2009 for 4422k
Rose
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
Ranch, hardwood floors throughout. 51 ontario ave, massapequa
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012