Quebella, Home Seller in 28273

I own in Lions Gate and relocated to MI. I want to sell my home in CLT but it's underwater, thus must short sell. Advise?

Asked by Quebella, 28273 Wed Apr 6, 2011

I currently have someone renting the property but would like to put it on the market. I haven't missed a payment. I would like to know the process and implications a short sell will have. My company will do a Guaranteed Offer if I cannot sell within 3 months and the bank accepts offer. I would like advise on the best way to go by it.

Thanks!

Answers

4
Call me. 704-858-2345. I have done this successfully for many clients, including an agent in my office.

You're very lucky your company is willing to do the guaranteed offer. We need to establish the market value and we can discuss how to proceed.
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 6, 2011
I have two listings in Lions Gate, and have listed there before. I would love to help you. Call me Sondra Blaser 704-281-1865. Broker.
We handle a lot of short sales. To be able to do a short sale, you must have a bonafide hardship which usually includes the inability to pay, not just a downturn in the housing values. But you also have to have your home listed. Do you have your home on the market at this time? If not, -please call me. Your issues are greater than can be answered easily in this forum.

If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service.
How about getting the OK from your lender to proceed with an auction. If you want more details, please call me at 980 322 2532. Or, go to my website at http://www.glendamarksauctions.com

Glenda Marks
Marks Real Estate & Auction Company
glendamarksauctions@yahoo.com