Home Selling in Central City>Question Details

Susan Doming…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

I own a property at 18th & W. Hadley zipcode 85007 that I need to Sell or Rent. I live out of state and need to know what is the rental in that

Asked by Susan Dominguez, Chicago, IL Wed Oct 26, 2011

area. I need to sell or know what it will rent for. Current tenant is relative and pays very little.
It is small but has large lot. I need an investor to buy or I need to rent out at fair market
rental value. Anyone have any ideas please???

Answers

6
I work for Century 21 Real Estate and would be more than happy to assist you, if you could send your contact information to tjackson@c21mm.com I will have a specialist in the 85007 zip code call you regarding your real estate needs!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 26, 2011
Can you provide me with you email address so I can send you market comps for this property?

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Hi Susan,

I'm happy to provide you with more info. I need more details on the house. Is your tenant month to month? Do you want to sell to an investor because it needs rehab or to close quickly? Please feel free to contact me at cheryllawyer1083@gmail.com or call 480.620.1083.
I work for a property management company and would be happy to answer you questions about renting out your home, as well as go over our property management services. If you are still interested give me a call

Jason Danch
iDeal Realty & Management
623-738-4993
jason@idealrealtyaz.com
http://www.idealrealtyaz.com
My daughter is looking for a home to buy. If you can provide more information, such as the address and basic layout of the house, it would be helpful.
I buy houses in cash any condition, call me at 623-349-1709. Thanks.