Susan Seaver…, Other/Just Looking in Bristol, NH

I own a lot on hampshire way, in homosassa, florida. How much are they selling for?

Asked by Susan Seaverns, Bristol, NH Mon Feb 11, 2008

Answers

1
Currently there are 2 listings for lots on Hampshire Way in Homosassa. They are listed for $20k per parcel and $13k for 2. One listing has been on the mkt for 215 days and the other for 162 days. The last sale in MLS was back in 2003 for $2,400.

The vacant land mkt. in Citrus County is very flat. Home building has all but stopped so the need for raw land has nearly diminished. There are some investors getting back in to the mkt. but they are looking for liquidation prices.

I'd suggest holding on to it for the time being. Things will turn around in the mkt. Citrus County has a lot going for it in the coming years. The 2nd leg of the Suncoast Parkway is in the works and the announcement of the 1st nuclear power plant to be built in USA in over 20 years, happeining in Levy County.

Hope this helps and have a great day.

David A Bramblett
http://www.DavidBramblett.com
David@DavidBramblett.com