Home Selling in Washburn>Question Details

Eileen, Home Seller in Washburn, TN

I own a house in Washburn and need to sell it quick. I'm trying to find a realtor that will work hard to sell it. Know anyone?

Asked by Eileen, Washburn, TN Wed Mar 7, 2012

Answers

3
I am a honest hardworking realtor that will work hard, heavy advertise to get your home sold
Tracey Bright First Reatly 423-258-3465
Ask family, friends, co-workers, etc.; for recommedations; or consider contacting , inviting and interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies; then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer....
Hi Eileen,
How quickly do you need to sell and what is your motivation? There are a lot of hardworking agents to choose from. The hardest working agents are the full time agents who have remained in business through this depressed market the past several years and are still selling. Any one of us can sell your property quick if it is ready to sell and priced right.
Web Reference: http://www.brendajolly.net