Home Selling in Williamsburg>Question Details

A Adlouni, Home Buyer in Bay Ridge & Fort Ham...

I own a condo in schafer landing in williamsburg brooklyn . I moved out and now I am just renting it . I would like to sell it . Please advice

Asked by A Adlouni, Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, NY Thu Oct 20, 2011

I paid 1M for the condo but I don't think with the market being soft i would be able to get a price near what I paid for it .

Answers

15
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions, and determine current worth, then go from there....

Do you still own this condo? I recently closed 3 transactions in 440 Kent Avenue and have many buyers that would love to purchase in the building.

Please email or call me at any time for a quick chat (917) 578-3891

Have a great day!
If you are thinking of selling your home, we can help to quickly sell your property.
I will also, handle all the details for you so that your property will close in a
smooth and expeditious manner. I will professionally guide you through all the
paperwork and negotiations on your behalf (including meeting with
agents, lawyers, banks, inspectors and appraisers).

Request For A Free Home Evaluation Today.
I have qualified buyers all over the Brooklyn area!!

That are ready to buy.

Please DON'T HESITATE ... CALL US TODAY if you have any questions!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Amazing how many people respond at an opportunity to list a property.
Call me!, Me, Me, me!!!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
A Adlouni
You are getting some real sound adivce and if you are still interested in selling. I would be glad to meet with you and discuss how we can help in marketing and selling your homes. At our meeting, I will be able to give you information about marketing your home show you information on what you can do to increase the value of your home. By understanding that a home is much more than four walls and a roof we can work to achieving our goal.Fajardo 347 932-0609
Unfortunately, you're right. There are several listings in 440 Kent, but with the exception of the PHs, all are below $1M and several have been on the market long enough to have undergone price reductions but yet remain unsold.

I'm a short sale specialist with experience in luxury condos and I think I may be able to help you. Within the last 6 months, banks have been keen to negotiate and have gotten more flexible when working with people such as yourself.

Feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to answer your questions and concerns:

leonardgalper@yahoo.com
Hello Seller.

I'm not going to promise you anything, other than tell you about our company.

We at Kline Realty Ltd, only work with Williamsburg and Greenpoint, I personally for 33 years.

We are familiar with Shaeffer Landing units and am very able to give you a good, ready, willing and able buyer.

We, of course must see the space and get the specs on it, e.g. plan, prospective and appraise the unit fairly.

We'd be more than happy to meet with you and discuss any other questions you may have.

Please feel free to contact me at your leisure.
Mr Adlouni,

I see you have decided to sell your property and have already determined a loss in value. Assuming you are correct in your analysis, if you bought property for 1M and is now worth less then your options are, Short Sale or Deed in Lieu. However be sure to contact your tax representative for further information

Under the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007, primary residences allows for cancellation of remaining balance after a short payoff.

I am open to any other questions you may concerning this matter.
Select about about three professional real estate agents to interview, then make the best selection based on your specific needs and comfort level the REALTOR. I'd be happy to provide you with the list of key questions you need to ask your prospective agent.

Best, Wendy Thompson
REALTOR
Exit All Seasons Realty
917-685-2518
The first thing for you to do is have a real estate agent visit your condo and get an opinion of value. During this visit you should be given a comparative market analysis showing you recent comparable sales and other condos currently on the market.

Most agents will provide this service free of charge. The agent can also educate you about the selling process and put together a marketing strategy to make sure that if you do sell you get the highest price possible.

I have two real estate offices located in Brooklyn and I have been selling homes as an agent full time since 1993. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and or discuss this further. Please contact me when you have a minute or two. Either way I wish you the best, good luck!

Mitchell Feldman
Associate broker
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
(917) 805-0783
MFeldman@MadisonEstates.com
That's a great question and I can definitely help. My name is Stacy Jones and I'm an associate with Urban Sanctuary. We have sold properties all over Brooklyn including Williamsburg and also the Manhattan area as well. Therefore we are very knowledgeable and will be able to sell your property quicker. Please let me know when we can chat and also get an opportunity to view the condo. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks and Have a great day.

Stacy Jones
I would love the opportunity to sit with you and tell you the market rate for you home. I specialize in selling condos and will be able to preview your home and give you the most effective method to sell. Pleaaee give me a call when you can.

Claudia Norman
Exit all seasons realty.
347-733-6433.
Lots of decisions have to go into Do I continue to rent or do I sell in today's market, and that then really depends on your financials and your needs...

But in this forum here nobody can or will really give you any useful advice. Connect with an area Realtor who can not only give you advice on the area market and the surrounding markets, what you can list your home for and what it potentially based on other recently sold properties, can sell for...

And then you just need to put all the numbers together closing costs, commission etc. and hopefully all the
data and the recommendations of your Realtor will help you make the right decision. Hope you already know an experienced Realtor in the Williamsburg / Brooklyn area to assist you with his/her expertise, if not
this forum here can certainly pass on some recommendations to you.

Good Luck to you...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago / Northern Illinois & North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
Have us come over and see it and we can give you s price and marketing plan.
William Duke
Brownn Harris Stevens
917-859--5397
Mr Adlouni,

The only way you can determine what your condo is worth, is to get a professional real estate agent, to give you a Comparitive market analysis. This is very easily done, and only takes a couple minutes. The agent would also need to physically see the property, and the condition it is in, so to make an accurate listing and sales price.

Please feel free to look at out website, http://www.madisonestates.com, or to give me a call to help you out, as best I can.

Jade Munday,

Madison Estates
718 614 1852