Georgette, Home Buyer in Elmwood, Philadelphia,...

I need to sell my property in the 19124 area FAST-its AS-IS and needs work! What is the best way to do this?

Asked by Georgette, Elmwood, Philadelphia, PA Wed Dec 7, 2011

Answers

12
work with an experienced agent.
Dear Georgette:

Before you price a property, it is important to find out how much maybe owed on the property. It is possible that you maybe in a short sale situation which will require the approval of the lender before it can be sold. While every Realtor will tell you that they are the best agent for you, interview several agents and chose the one you would enjoy working with. While price is a very important consideration in selling a home quickly, you are also wanting to sell it in "as is" condition. Perhaps discuss this with any agent you chose to work with since this may not always be in your best interests. Why do you want to sell it "as is"? TYpically quick sales that are sold "as is" will usually cause a loss to the seller/owner. Are you considering taking a loss on the proeprty? Who ever you chose to sell the property, discuss this carefully with them. Also ask for recent sales typically called comparables, to make sure you are getting close to market value. Best wishes, John Szymanski 215-888-3162 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
Georgette

I deal with home sellers in your situation everyday. Give me a call today at 215-900-3447. Either Matt or I will take your call.

Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
The fastest way to sell it as-is is to sell it to an investor. It sounds as if several of the Realtors below can point you in that direction. Just recognize that you'll receive substantially less than if you sold it conventionally. But you can get offers from multiple investors and some may be willing to offer a bit more than others.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
The fastest way to sell any property is to list it with a realtor and price it correctly. A realtor will be able to guide you as to a fair asking price.
Georgette,
As mentioned, many Realtors including myself have investors. If you don't go that route, price it correctly! It's too bad that you are not able to do some things prior to listing.
Hello Georgette,

The moment you give me a call your property will be sold. I work with investors with liquid cash.

Phil Green
Philgreenrealtor@gmail.com
215-852-2041
Simple price it right. If you want lip service talk to another agent.
Call me I have investors that will make you a cash offer
2153764444 x 95
2154212121
Michael Solomon
Realty mark associates
I would need more information on your property, but I can certainly speak with you. I will be available all day Thursday. You can call me on my cell at 856.617.1212.
You should call an agent, like me for instance, full time, dedicated and hard worker.

All the time on my cellular 215-704-4427
Hi Georgette,

Contact a local Realtor and hire them to assist you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com