Maria, Home Seller in Cape May Court House,...

I need to sell my mobile home fast!! What is the best way to do so?

Asked by Maria, Cape May Court House, NJ Sat Sep 5, 2009

Answers

41
Although this is an old thread, I came across it when I was searching the same topic. I wanted to add an additional comment so that people know there is another option out there. There is a company called Manufactured Selling Solutions and this is all they do. They buy mobile homes and pay cash. Check them out if anyone wants to sell a mobile home quickly.

Good luck, hope they help you like they helped me!
I actually tried this and they bought my home. They were awesome! I had to come back and give my approval. Thanks.
Flag Tue Jul 8, 2014
thank you I will try this.. Smiles
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
thank you I will try this.. Smiles
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hi Maria,
You would be well served to locate a local Realtor knowledgeable in Mobile Home sales. There are many issues that can arise with mobiles/manufacured that don't necessarily arise with a frame home.

They will need to know whether it is single or double wide, as single wides are tough to get financing on for buyers. They'll need to know whether it is set on an FHA approved foundation. Do you own the land? Is it merged and taxed as real property rather than personal property?

There are many details that your Realtor must be up to date on. The guidelines for financing on mobile/manufactured homes changes daily.

They'll also need to know the reason for urgency. Being up front with them will help them help you. Whether it's ailing family elsewhere, financial burdens, job change...they need to know what's driving your urgent move so they can best help you.

I wish you all the best!
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 5, 2009
A Realtor can't sell mobile homes! I'm stuck doing it fsbo, because no Realtor is allowed to help me.
Flag Mon Feb 1, 2016
Buying at the court house auction is risky but you can get great deals. The catch is you have to have all cash, its as is and you get NO contract. Once you are confirmed as the highest bidder after the 10 day upset bid period is over then you get a UPS over night package stating when you have to close by (normally 21 days) and how much you need to pay. You must also be aware that buying at the court house steps you do have to pay the excise tax and any unpaid real estate taxes. Be sure that you are bidding on the first lien mortgage and not any junior liens. A title search is the absolute best thing you can have done to determine all of this http://ForeclosureIQ.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 22, 2015
hey if you have any properties that you cant sell pass it it down to me
here is my email sjinvestors2@gmail.com
i buy houses,any condition
Flag Mon Oct 26, 2015
If you are trying to sell a mobile home in Michigan you should visit http://www.sellmobilehome.net
They are a licensed mobile home dealer that will come out an make you an all cash offer for your mobile home or manufactured home on the spot. Mobile home brokers come and go like the wind in Michigan. These guys have been buying mobile home since 1999.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 26, 2015
As owner of the company why are you acting like a third party Mr. Faulkner. Sounds very fishy??
Flag Thu Aug 6, 2015
I actually tried them but they have not called back nor do they answer when I call them! I have an older home so I am thinking they are avoiding me for that reason.
Flag Thu Apr 2, 2015
Hi Maria, I agree with the prior poster - list your mobile home for sale with a good local agent. The best way to sell your home quickly is to price it properly and then maximize its exposure. Although statistically homes may be taking longer than 60 days to sell, the greatest opportunity to get the job done is in fact during the first 60 days when your home is new to the market.

So in short - find a good agent, price it right, and expose it explosively. Also, be sure to work with a full time agent - this is no market for dabblers and also find an agent that is committed to online marketing and can demonstrate her/his presence and its benefits.

Jeannie Feenick
"Unwavering Commitment to Service"
Search the MLS at http://www.feenick.com

Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 6, 2009
Our company specializes in buying mobile homes (fast) for cash in Florida. We are a licensed mobile home dealer buying only used homes. Check out the website cheaphomesusa.com to sell your home today.
Rhonda Spurl…, Agent, Valrico, FL
Contacting a Licensed, bonded, knowledgeable and reputable mobile home broker who has been certified by the state your mobile home is located is a good first step. They are educated and up to date on all of the laws and guidelines of mobile home sales and have the inside information and contacts in that industry to get you the right price. As a licensed mobile home broker in the state of Florida, I always maintain a large pool of contacts on the buying and selling side of mobile homes in the state of Florida and out of state; buyers who are looking for investments, retirement homes and winter getaways and Florida mobile homes fit that bill! CHAMPION MOBILE HOME BROKERS, my brokerage business is very flexible and competitive in the market of representing mobile homes for sellers and buyers. We pride ourselves on giving ultimate customer satisfaction and experiences. We list homes and sell them quickly and with no stress. With this type of help you are apt to get the most out of your home and have to do the least amount of work. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me.
sell it at the right price... have it appraised... be patient... to sell it really fast... offer it at 20% below market and see how fast the offers come in... let the bidding wars begin!!!
I am looking for mobile home Dealer that can complete a sell and purchase of a deal in NJ. Dputz@jkpholdings.com
I have a mobile home im selling in pennsylvania, in a mobile park very nice ran park, the home is in excellent condition, the reason for the sale is the owner has gone into a nursing home. Any help would be appreciated.

Help in Pa
suze1little@Yahoo.com
the biggest in the country to Sell your mobile home for cash is http://www.mobilehomecashout.com
It costs you No money, no fees No contracts. very hassle free!
be cautious nothing is free in this world... no contracts should be a red flag...you will probably be paid pennies on the dollar for your home... why would someone go through the trouble.
Flag Wed Feb 17, 2016
you can contact http://www.mobilehomesell.com/ they buy the mobile home and you can sell it fast.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2015
You can contact me http://www.mobilehomesell.com they buys used mobile homes
Any suggestions on who I could contact to sell an RV in Southern California?
The Fastest way to Sell your Mobile Home for cash is
http://Www.mobilehomecashout.com
Need to sell a Palm Harbor Double Wide quickly, Marble North Carolina, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2005 what is the best way, on private property and needs to be moved from the property
Im getting a divorve I need to sell so we can split the money.
I need to sell my mobile home quick
If it is located in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois or Ohio http://www.sellmobilehome.net is interested right now!
Flag Wed Jul 1, 2015
If anyone is looking to sell their mobile home fast in Austin, Texas, please contact me here or through my website: http://www.carterbuysmobilehomes.com. I'm a cash buyer for mobile homes.
Need to sell my mobile home fast.
Maria,

Please call me at 609 729-7300 and I can help you sell it.....
I'll buy your mobile home is its anywhere in Texas send come to visit us at Txmhbuyer.com
I have a mobile home in Austin, tx it is in Chateau at onion creek park
Larrissa- 707-834-7944
Flag Sat Sep 27, 2014
I live in FL but we have a 2nd dwelling in GA that we need to sell, what is my best option for a fast sell
I'm selling my manufactured home in Mt Laurel NJ. ASAP . Help!!!!! 2 new full baths 2 bedrooms, new kitchen , windows and brand new gas heating system, fresh paint and carpets. 8 yr old roof.
Is it still for sale?
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014
Trying to sell my mobile home as well-- I would love to sell it quickly so I can move on. It's $33,000 and it's beautiful. Double wide an looks like a house!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2014
That does not look like a ground level house, most mobile homes have shirting like that and that is how you know it is a moble home. My places has the same shirting. Sorry! Good Luck in selling. You have it at a good price and surprised it has not been sold yet. I hear mobile homes are harder to sell.
Flag Sat Jul 19, 2014
From Oklahoma City, Ok , I need to sell my mobile home year 2003 southe for least 10k or best offer ! I need to sell this so badly but my balance left $6,400.00 and pay me little bit least 4k . this is condition fair ! need repair some area. this mobile i payment for 4 years. reason i need to move to my mother due health issue also need job at Kansas. anyone interest to buy my phone number 405-217-0646 for my communication through deaf relay video phone.. easy to communicate better ! waiting to hear from you !
Looking to sell my 1977 Shult. Are there any places in KS who buy mobile home this age? I'm not having much luck.
NEED TO SELL MOBILE HOME IN A 55 AND OVER RIVERFRONT COMMUNITY NEED TO SELL FAST IT IS 1,600 SQ FT IN PERFECT REDONE CONDITON . NEED SELL FAST FOR ABOUT $7,000 WILL TAKE CARE HERE IN FLORIDA
Need help
I need to sell my moble home fast how can you help me I live in FL. my number is 7272233523 please help me asking 5000 will take less
hi there, did you have any luck on this? please email my company armorrealestatesolutions@gmail.com with details on the mobile home including the year/model plus your location. Thanks!
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
Is there a realator that charges a lower percentage than the others?
There are Realtors who will take a lower percentage to get your listing. I submit to you this idea: if your real estate agent will let you talk them into a lower percentage, how will they negotiate for you when a buyer comes along, try to get you to take a lower price? Just something to think about. I am listing a mobile home for a friend today. Instead of charging her 6% commission for her mobile home in a park, (which amounts to only $250 in my pocket for my gas, all the paperwork, advertising and marketing, and negotiating expertise, leaving nothing much for my groceries), I submitted this idea to her: I charge $2,000 which is split four ways among the agents and their offices, and let's be realistic, this amount is much more appealing for another agent to find a buyer for me. Also, if you ARE going to see if a Realtor would take a lower %, are you willing to take a lower price so it will sell a lot quicker so their advertising is less expensive? Thoughts?
Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014
Im in Billings, Montana. I need to sell my mobile and, property fast! Need to move back down to texas, to be close to my dad. I live up on a Hill! from distance the view are the rims. This subdivision is full of familys
my manufactured home localized 7 ml/ from Disney World Park in Kisseemmee Florida/ Home have good condition,2 bed/2 bath. 900 sq ft. I bought for 25 000 few years ago - now ask 22000. I love my home but i got old and need move to my daughter. Would like somebody to help me find a bayer. My cell at 407 257 27 99. Thank. Angelina.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
The best way I sold my mobile home was to go to IBuyMobileHomes.net and they were able help me get the most for my home. If was fast... I would start there.
Web Reference: http://ibuymobilehomes.net/
Thank you can you tell me if they will be accruing a percentage
Flag Fri Aug 7, 2015
I live in Orange County in Costa Mesa and can't afford to pay the space rent and I own my mobile home and need to sell before I am take to court and suded for past rental . Can some one help me find any one to buy my mobile home . I paid 55 thousand when I moved in eight years ago and would like to get at least 45thousand or what I paid for it if possible. It's located at 1741 Pomona ave. space 36 and my name is Christine Rachman and I can be reached on my cell at 949307-5179 does not matter what time you call . Thank you sincerely , Christine Rachman
I'm in the same situation, I have an 1966 MH in Huntington Harbor, the space rent is more than the loan I have on it. I'm selling price is $30K, and no buyers ;-(
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
It is free to list your mobile or manufactured home on mhbo.com. fast and easy to create listing.
need to sell my mobile home asap need to move.whats the best way.
Hi Richard, did you have any luck on this? Please email my company ArmorRealEstateSolutions@gmail.com with details on the mobile home including the year/model. We offer cash.
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
If you offer to sell it on payments you will have many more buyers interested. There aren't many lenders willing to loan on mobile homes so this will make your more marketable.
http://www.fastcashformobilehomes.com

I need to sell my manufacterd home 2007 3,2 I own the home and just pay lot rent need help
Goto http://www.mobilehomecashout.com these guys will either pay u cash directly or locatea buyer for you. Good team and tgey are very professional. Worked with Rod.
Flag Mon Mar 3, 2014