Home Selling in Little Rock>Question Details

patphotomail, Home Seller in 72205

I need to sell my house soon, if possible. Does anyone know any reputable home investors in Little Rock?

Asked by patphotomail, 72205 Thu Oct 24, 2013

I can take less than I owe if I get a fairly reasonable offer.

Answers

6
Contact Lucas Properties. As private investor, they buy houses, lands, & commercial buildings with cash.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
My company have bought, fixed, and resold many homes around the US. We buy single family homes with after repair value between $100K to $600K. We buy homes that need a lot of repair / updating. Inspection is 10 business days, closing happens 30 days after inspection if we are satisfy with the results. A realtor or someone with access to the MLS is needed in the transaction to help us verify comparable data. If you think we might be interested in your house, click on my profile for contact info.

If you were in a shortsale, bankruptcy, or selling for reasons that concern your personal credit, I recommand this resource to help you rebuild credit. Click the link below for "The Most Effective Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Resource".
We will be happy to be of service if you have not already retained a realtor. We are real estate investors, no fees, quick closing. Central AR Homes & Properties, LLC. 501-791-4118
Thank you for your reply. Most investors I've come across so far want to buy my house for far less than I can afford to sell it for. I don't have much equity in my home and don't have a lot of money I can lose to get out of the house. Do you typically only buy houses for 60-80% of the value of the home? If so, I would not be able to accept that kind of offer. If someone can make me an offer for say $5K-$10K less than what my home's worth, that is the kind of offer I might be able to accept. If you think that is a possibility, please let me know. Thanks again for your time.
Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013
Yes, call me 744-6084 lets talk
Yes, I know of some investors. We would have to discuss your property and possibly do a "one time show agreement" for me to bring them by. Of course, I will need more details of your home as well such as address, size, price you are asking etc. Call me anytime and we can discuss further. 501-831-5487 Patti Bennett, Crye-Leike Realtors, Kanis Branch
Thank you for your reply. What is your fee/commission charged for providing an investor?
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
I do not know your home, size, age and condition, but I want to assume that if you are willing to accept potentially less than fair market value, you may find a number of interested buyers...
If on the other hand your home needs work or updating, then may be someone who can do the updating during lets say 4 months and then put it back on the market.... It just really depends what area you are
in size and style of home....

Listing it at a competitive price will certainly get you interest. You should definitely work with a local
Realtor in little Rock to get the best advice after they have taken inventory of your home and pulled some comparable homes that have recently sold...

Good Luck to you, if you need the recommendation for a good local Realtor, let me know. I gladly send
one your way.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)