Gautam Majum…, Home Owner in Denver County, CO

I need to sell my beautiful home in Green valley ranch, close to the libraary, charter school etc , is this a good time to sell?

Asked by Gautam Majumdar, Denver County, CO Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

20
I can't address your local conditions. However, interest rates are very low, so that helps. It also helps to be properly priced--meaning at the low end of the comps.

It's not a great time to sell. For most of the country, it hasn't been for a number of years. Still, if you need to sell, then the question isn't one of timing but one of selling within a reasonable time frame for the most you can get. Look for a good local Realtor who specializes in representing sellers--a listing agent.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 2, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
It is a tremendous time to sell. Prices are up. And the biggest advantage you have in you favor right now is that inventory of homes for sale is so low right now and there is a lot of pent up demand for homes in the Denver area. It's a good old fashioned case of Supply and Demand! Lots of buyers, not many homes available for sale. This means that you can get top dollar for your house if you list right now.
Yes. Inventory is low, buyer interest is strong. And interest rates remain low. What makes your home beautiful?
If you price your home right you can sell it in no time, I am currently Under Contract with a property located close to G.V.R right off of Chamber's it was on the market for 22 day's. I am very familiar with G.V.R.,( Montbello-Denver) and I am a Premier agent in Commerce City. My goal is to price it right, sell it in the shortest time with the least amount of " Stress". All the other comment's have great answer's but so do I, so let's do it. It does depend on your personal situation, so what are your goals??

Your business would truly be appreciated!
This is a great time to Sell. With a complete plan for your desired real estate goal, specific to your timeline, we can make sure that we exceed just that. We have a great record of exceeding your expectations as well as days on market and look forward to any questions you may have.

Mario Lozano
Harvest Reatly II
Sold@DenversAgent.com
Yes, You can start you selling process right away!, the market is going well, Since 2007 / 2008 many builders went out of business, no new inventory, the market was moving around resale properties, some foreclosures, short sales etc. That inventory went down because no new inventory was coming in. Now when the market will pick up again, new builders, new houses will start showing up again as well. So this is the time to sell. Maybe spring is even better, but it depends on your personal situation as well, do you need to sell? can you wait until spring?
Dear Gautam,

The Denver housing market is strong and has actually shown improvement during 2012. It is an excellent time to list your home and get it sold. We have a very experience 3 member team and can get it done for you!!

Beth and Evelyn
It is a great time to sell!!!! With the limited inventory, low interest rates, and great market conditions....buyers are often bring multiple offers to sellers that price their home right! I am available this week if you would like to meet and discuss your options! I would be more than happy to meet for coffee.

Julie Bloch - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate - http://brixtonassociates.com/
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
email: julieb@Brixtonmail.com
Good time, and even better if you wait . The market is improving rapidly and the inventory is low.
It's a great time to sell
If you would like to receive the comparable properties of just sold homes in the Green valley ranch area, please contact me
303-888-2533
Marja van de Weerdt
Modern Real Estate
ABR,GRI,E-Pro
Whether it's a good time to sell (it might be a great time) or to not sell (it might be better to hold on) depends largely on your personal real estate and investment goals and your equity position on your home in Green Valley Ranch. Without knowing more about your personal situation, it's difficult to give a Green Red or Yellow Light.

I just listed a home FOR RENT for a client in Green Valley Ranch, because selling now doesn't fit his current real estate and investment goals. For him, renting the property was the right decision...for now. The vacancy rate for single-family rental homes in the Denver Metro Area is about 3% - Very Low.

As a property manager and real estate broker I am better able to help my clients consider both options. If you'd like a free consultation to discuss which option(s) works better for you, I'd be happy to meet with you.

Scott Harding
Broker / Owner
MB Home Advantage Realty
Direct 303-332-9355
Gautam,

This is a great time to sell. I lived in Green Valley Ranch for 8 years and still love and miss our home in Bradford Village before we downsized and moved for family reasons. I have sold many homes in Green Valley Ranch over the past 3 years and would love to have an opportunity to speak with you about your home. There are many pre-approved buyers in the market right now with not nearly enough homes to show. The average time on the market for Denver homes is now 33 days. I wrote an article about this recently - http://j.mp/R8FNSx . Contact me and let's chat.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Now is a great time to sell. Inventory is still low and there are lots of buyers out there looking for good clean homes. Most of my listings are going under contract in a week right now and are placed into bidding wars with Multiple offers on them. If it is clean and priced right it will sell quickly. In addition,
the average home prices rebounded in July to the same level as they were nine years ago.

According to the closely watched S&P/Case-Shiller national home price index, which covers more than 80% of the housing market in the United States, the typical home price in July rose 1.6% compared to the previous month. This information supports that now is a great time to sell.

Hire an experienced listing agent that will work and negotiate for you. I would be happy to help you sell your home and provide you with excellent representation.

Good luck to you in your move ahead.

Amber Pleiss
Pleiss Realty & Associates
303-638-3633
amberpleiss@comcast.net
Perfect time to sell. I recently had a buyer for one of my listings in Reunion who owned in Green Valley Ranch. She listed and had her home there under contract in less than two weeks, for the asking price!. I have buyers who want to buy in most of the northern markets and we are having a very hard time finding good homes to buy. Go find a realtor that fits your style, listens to your needs and knows your market and ask them for help in finding the best price for your home.
Good luck. I know you will be selling your home in no time at all!

Georgia Way
Broker Associate
Your Castle Real Estate
303-906-3598
georgiaway@findawayhome.com
http://www.findawayhome.com
Here's how I see it, if you NEED to sell there is someone out there that NEEDS to buy. Historically Keller Williams has a strong 4th quarter. When there are less homes on the market (during the holidays) then you have less competition and thus a greater chance at selling! Good luck to you and the next chapter in your life. I would be honored to help you sell and move forward.

Tiffany Phillips
Keller Williams
720.425.3163
TiffanySellsColorado@gmail.com
Actually, it is a good time to sell. Prices are up metro-wide from a year ago by by an average of 9% according to August data. Inventory of homes for sale is still very low, as it has been all year. Buyer demand continues to be strong for homes in good condition that show well. I would be happy to talk with you about the specifics of your situation. Just give me a call or private message me thru this site by clicking on my link.

Marianne Bandy
The Bandy Team
RE/MAX Professionals - Denver, CO
"From Our Heart to Your Home"

303-746-7799 cell
http://www.BandyHomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.BandyHomes.com
If your home is in great shape, shows well, location is good, and priced right, this is a very good time to sell. The current inventory is less than 2 months, prices have increased by about 13% in the past year, average days on market have decreased from 90 a year ago to 55 today. Couple that with historically low interest rates and we are seeing multiple offers on homes that are ready to sell and priced right.
I suggest discussing this with your Realtor, who can give you specifics that apply to your home as well as staging tips and pricing strategies.
Traditionally we see sales start to slow at this time of year. However, as inventory levels are so low across the market, the activity remains hot!
Chuck Strauss
Your Castle Real Estate
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
720-318-7598
I have 3 buyers currently looking in the area. There isn't a ton of inventory up in Green Valley Ranch, so you certainly have a chance to sell quick and perhaps for a bit more money than you may otherwise get. Feel free to email me or call me if you are very interested in selling your property and I would love to bring my buyers by to see if it is a good fit! You may be able to sell it without even bringing it on the market. I hope this helps,

Bret Weinstein
Broker Associate I Marcus Team
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Direct 303.981.1237 | Office 303.843.1637 | Fax 303.409.6113
http://www.BretWeinstein.com
Hello Guatam,

Thank you for your question. This is agreat time to sell. 4th quarter is the busiest time at my office, interest rates are low, and the buyers who are looking are serious.

If you would like me to take a look at your house and give you a free market analysis call me at 303-856-8980.

Ethan Besser
Keller Williams DTC
RealEstateColoradoNow.com
Actually, now is a great time to sell in Colorado because inventory is so LOW! A lot depends on your home and price range. But in some areas I'm seeing anywhere from 50-75% of active listings under contract. The key is to be priced competitively with other homes that are selling in the area.