New York, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I need to sell my Jr4 coop ASAP. I need a Real State Agent, plz help!

Asked by New York, New York, NY Wed May 9, 2012

I own a 1 bedroom coop on Marion Avenue between 194-195 street. Don't know square footage, but it has a large livingroom, separate dinning area, renovated kitchen, bathroom, small bedroom, and large bedroom. I'm willing to see this below market value. My family is growing and need a bigger place. Who can help me?

Answers

17

My name is Antonio Sanchez and I work with the best real estate office in the Bronx that will be able to go through the A to Z in listing your condo, selling your condo and finding you a new property for you to live in. I would be happy to assist you in your search please contact me if you are still looking for help. I know its hard to find a real estate agent since most are them are swamped with work, well I am happy to tell you that I deal with one client at a time so I can tell you that i work for you 100%.

Please contact me if you would like my help.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
347-320-0673
Hello Potential Client,

I would be more than happy to assist you in selling your jr coop as I have many years of experience in selling.

I am happy to say that I believe my unique marketing tools will get your jr coop from on the market to Sold!

Contact me at your earliest convienance and I will meet with you to discuss how I can assist you with not only selling your current jr coop but also assisting you with purchasing a large property for your growing family.

I can be reached at 646-773-8347 or via email at coffy@exitrealtypower.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss a marketing plan to sell your co-op at its current market value. You sound like someone who posted this same question a few months ago on Trulia, if I'm not mistaken.Visit my website below and see the type of marketing I can do for you.

Good Luck:

Miriam Rosa
Associate Broker
Century 21 Metro Star
2017 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx NY 10461
917-562-0552 (mobile)

http://www.mrosa.valuedagent.com
I would be happy to refer you to a very experienced Realtor in your area to whom I have referred many sellers.

Email with your contact info to gail@GladstoneRealtyGroup.com .
You have some great replies here, This is a Buyers Market, so properties are selling. You don't want to sell below market value but getting an attractive offer at Market Value would be nice and that is my goal. If you want to discuss please call me today or email me at mildredvalentin@remax.net. We can put together an attractive Marketing package that best fits your needs.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
RE/MAX Voyage
1930 Williamsbridge Road, 2nd Flr
Bronx, NY 10461
http://www.bronxwestchesterhomes.com
646-957-4648

My name is Sharon Brown with Besmatch Real Estate in the Bronx. I would love to meet with you to discuss the selling of your co-op and show you how I can get it sold for the highest price possible and in the time that you need it sold. Our office has been in business for over 20 years and therefore we have the expertise you need to get your co-op sold and get your family into a bigger home.

I can be reached at 914 316-4292 to schedule an appointment or answer any questions.

Sharon Brown
Besmatch Real Estate
4627 White Plains Road
Bronx, New York 10470
914 316-4292

I am very knowledgeable with the Bedford Pk area of the Bronx plus I have sold units at 2660 Marion Ave so I know realistically what it can sell for so you can get the right price and get your family into that bigger home. Please call me at 917-848-4655 to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you.

John Lajara 
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Fax: 917-522-9638
http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com 
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465

My name is Coffy Bailey and I work at Exit Realty Power. I would be glad to assist you in selling your coop apartment, I have extensive knowledge in real estate and would be glad to help you from start to finish.

Give me a call and I would be glad to meet with you and give you a step by step presentation of my unique marketing that gets the job done!

Enjoy your day and I look forwarding to discussing the prospect of getting your unit Sold.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
I would be glad to meet with you to discuss your options with selling your apartment. There are many factors to consider when selling an apartment, such as current inventory on the market, recent sales, location, condition and most importantly it must be marketed and priced appropriately. I would suggest you contact a few of the local agents and any of us would be glad to meet and discuss your sale with you.

I would love to set up an interview with you as a realtor representing your property. To know more about my internet marketing skills go to my website below and check the flip book presentation.
Interview a few agents, you should be in the driver's seat. Pick an agent carefully because it is a big decision and they will be your business partner for better or worse. All agents are not created equal. Good luck!

Tom Brady SFR, e-Pro, SRES, GREEN
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Ret. NYPD Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Plaza - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803

My partner Bruce and I would love to help. I would love to meet you and preview your home so we can devise a marketing plan for your co-op. We would bring a CMA (comparative market analysis) so that you can see how your co-op compares to the other homes for sale in the area.

We specialize in families that need to upgrade their space and feel that we can do a great job for you. Please check out the website so that you can see exactly how we market our listings and what you can expect from TWO professionals working on your behalf. Thank you for the post and I look forward to speaking with you!

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Web Reference: http://www.pantigagroup.com
Thank you for your request. I am a real estate professional working with the best office in the Bronx. We help sellers market their homes professionally & efficiently and get them the highest price and in the least amount of time. Please call me so we can discuss a customized marketing plan for your home and get you and your family to the next chapter in your lives.

Ceasar
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
Please contact me directly and advise if i can see the unit if possible today.
917-353-8808.
http://www.exitflores.com
Hi: We do a lot of work in the Bronx & we can definitely help you. You can see more info on our website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.
I would be happy to interview as a Realtor representing you and your properties.

If you would like to take a look at us, please go to http://www.GladstoneGroupRealty.com. Let me know some time/dates that work for you and we can schedule an appointment.
Ask people you may know for recommendations; or contact and interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care....