Simlong, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

I need to sell a rental property in Oklahoma city. I need to get out of the property.

Asked by Simlong, Oklahoma City, OK Wed Oct 16, 2013

Answers

8
Irina Karan’s answer
Make sure you consult a CDPE realtor before you start this process.
Your price should be within about 95% of current market price to get approved.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hi, I'm not a real estate agent, I buy houses all cash and can close quick. I help people that want or need to sell their house fast. If you need help in getting the property sold fast just give me a call and I can help you. Thanks...405-367-9776
Scotty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
I am putting the property on Bank of America short sale. Thank you.
Flag Sun Oct 20, 2013
Have you sold your home? If not email me the address and my crew and I will get a CMA over to you for review.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Sell it to me! I buy houses in Oklahoma City. I made a very short video (5 minutes) about the 3 different ways I can buy your home today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644bDNfFrkM

Call or text 405-881-5958

I love working with Realtors as well buying those hard to sell properties.
Ill be happy to do a market analysis for you and determine market value.
Please feel free to contract me at your leisure.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
651-9320
Bridgettwells@kw.com
I would be happy to assist you in the sale of your property. I can do a market analysis if you will send me the address. Of course, I will be able to give you a better idea of the price to list the house at once I have an opportunity to see it.

I rank in the top 10% of sale in the multilist right now and would be happy to help you. It is important that you have an agent who will help you price the house right to get it sold. Let's take the time to set an appointment to see the house so I can help you get the most for your property and on with the way that you want to spend your time.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-808-7922
Email me the address to Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and I will forward you a Market Valuation that will give you a better idea of what the market is showing for the area of your property which will allow you to run your numbers to find out if you will be making money, breaking even or bringing money to closing.
Best thing to do is assess the property and determine what the value is and then what you owe to make sure you can sell it and pay everything off. You also need to visit with the renter, if there is one and discuss how this will affect them. Renters can be a pain to deal with.

Feel free to contact me if you need additional information.

Russell Benson, REALTOR®
Prudential Alliance Realty
405.378.4442
rbenson@okcrealtors.com