Flgirl, Home Owner in Tamarac, FL

I need to list my home in Waynesville

Asked by Flgirl, Tamarac, FL Wed Jun 23, 2010

and I need to know how to find the top RE in terms of sales and someone who does a lot of marketing (is great with online listing and magazine listings) and takes excellent, professional interior/exterior photos. (this is very important) Do not want an agent with a do-it-yourself camera with bad lighting!

Our home will be in the $400K area

Thank you.

Answers

12
Hello FL Girl!
I am a Real Estate Consultant with Keller Williams Realty in Waynesville. I work with another agent, Daphne George, as a Team; we are the Mountain Property Pros - Personal, Professional, Preferred.

We are very dedicated and aggressive agents who love selling homes and finding buyers for those homes! We have our own website: http://www.ShirleyKelley.com along with the Keller Williams International website and our local office website. We are currently getting about 20 buyers leads per month with our personal website, along with those that come from KW websites. We have about 25 listings at this time and will be adding 3-4 listings in the next week.

Most of our advertising is done on the internet since most people begin their search there. When we enter a listing, it is released to over 25 other sites for maximum exposure. We do some Homes and Land ads, as well as Smokey Mountain Homes, but the bulk of our advertising dollars in on the internet.

We have a professional photographer who takes pictures for us, along with our own pictures. Daphne does an excellent job and has had additional training in this area. We provide a custom virtual tour on all of our listings.

I'm sure you will get a lot of contacts in our area; as you can imagine, it can be very competitive. Before you make a decision, make sure you talk to the agent you are considering. While marketing and sales are good ways to measure success, you also want someone who you feel comfortable working with and can talk to. This is definitely a team effort between us and you - make sure you have the right people on your team!

Our Keller Williams office has approx. 25 agents that will work together to sell your home! Yes, we really work together! We would be pleased to be your team - together can make it happen!

Shirley Kelley
828-400-6295
Web Reference: http://ShirleyKelley.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 23, 2010
YOUR AGENT MATTERS. In today’s market it is important to select an agent that has the resources to market your home. Also selecting a local firm with national/international exposure is very important. One of the most innovative firms that can meet these requirements is Keller Williams Realty. With nearly 700 offices and 82,000 agents nationwide makes us the second largest residential real estate firms in the USA and all of North America. We have also gone international serving several foreign countries.

MARKETING IS KEY…As a Broker/REALTOR with Keller Williams I have the resources needed to market your home where buyers & buyer’s agents are searching. When interviewing agents be sure and ask them where, when and how they will market your home.

Before you make your final decision I would very much appreciate the opportunity to have a no obligation discussion with you about what I can do to maximize the opportunities to help get your home sold this time, for a price acceptable to you and in a time frame that will work for you. Please call today and request your free, no obligation CMA (comparable market analysis) to determine your homes current market value. With that CMA comes the Keller Williams exclusive TMO (total market overview) report. This report paints the Real Estate picture for Haywood County alone & is updated weekly.

"Service Isn't Expensive, It's Priceless" Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon!
I am your person / company that you are looking for.Please visit my website shamrock13.com I believe that every requirement you asked for is an integral part of our business.
Web Reference: http://shamrock13.com
Good morning,
I work for Re/Max Mountain Realty in Waynesville, North Carolina. This firm has 3 offices in Haywood County. Our offices closed 80 million dollars in real estate transactions for 2010. The second firm closed 26 million dollars. This office has done this constantly for the past six years. This proves this is the number one real estate firm in Haywood County.

Regarding listing pictures, I've not had a complaint from any of my listing clients. I know how import pictures are since 80% of the buyers view their potential home on the internet. Remax.com is the number one real estate website in the country. Remax-WaynesvilleNC.com is the number one real estate website in Google search for our area.

I know how difficult it is living in Florida and having to depend on someone to handle your home in North Carolina. I did this for 4 years before I moved from Palm Beach to Maggie Valley in 2000. As a Broker I have sold a home in Maggie Valley for 1.3 million dollars and I am experienced with high end properties.

I hope I have been of service to you. Please feel free to call me at 828-734-3404 or email me at IrvinGeorge@bellsouth.net.

Thank you for your time,
George Irvin
Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer’s Representative,
e-Pro Internet Professional, Certified IRC 10-31 Exchange Agent
Good evening Flgirl,

Please click on my profile to see if I seem like the type of broker you are seeking. My testimonials were written by my clients, not by me! If you'd like to talk to my clients, I can arrange it. My partner, George Irvin, and I would be happy to put you in touch.

http://www.trulia.com/profile/KerryKathleenFinn/

It's always better to just talk on the phone rather than listing all my TERRIFIC, WONDERFUL, TOO-GOOD-TO BE-TRUE attributes in this answer. And you are correct, many agents take dreadful photos. I've seen many listings with only 1 exterior shot and 0 interior pictures. Wide-angle is the only way to get professional photos.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Kerry Kathleen Finn
RE/MAX Mountain Realty #1 Agency in Haywood County
I would love to talk with you about the possibility of marketing your home/property in Maggie Valley, NC. I am Owner/Broker of Realty Executives - Smoky Mountain Properties. My company is apart of the Western Regional MLS (from Waynesville to Asheville, NC) and North Jackson MLS (from Sylva to Franklin, Bryson City, Robbinsville & Whittier, NC). We offer maximum exposure and our property listings are on over 40+ real estate websites worldwide. Contact me today to learn more!
Web Reference: http://www.rickstrohm.com
FLGIRL - Read Rockinblu's blog
List for 90 days
Interview at least 3 agents
Ask for references
Speak with the references
Choose wisely!

Happy sales to you...until we meet again!
FLGIRL - Read Rockinblu's blog
List for 90 days
Interview at least 3 agents
Ask for references
Speak with the references
Choose wisely!

FLGIRL - Read Rockinblu's blog
List for 90 days
Interview at least 3 agents
Ask for references
Speak with the references
Choose wisely!

FLGIRL - Read Rockinblu's blog
List for 90 days
Interview at least 3 agents
Ask for references
Speak with the references
Choose wisely!

I would be happy to asset you in selling your home. More than 93% of Buyers come from the internet first views. Your welcome to go to my web site and see how I do my business. If I can be of more help, please email or call.
Thank You,
Brian Noland
828-734-5201
http://www.sellinghaywoodnc.com
Hi Flgirl,

Good luck with the sale of your home. I work for a company that has an excellent relocation division and we match sellers up with an agent who is professional.. If you are interested in this, please let me know and I will be happy to get you going on this. Are you moving back to Florida?

Carrie Roberts
Michael Saunders & Company
5100 Ocean Blvd
Sarasota, Fl 34242