Home Selling in Canal Fulton>Question Details

Mswil, Home Seller in Canal Fulton, OH

I need to know how much to list my house for

Asked by Mswil, Canal Fulton, OH Sun Jan 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Real Estate Agents will do free CMA's and they should all be close. The problem with that is ... your time and talent are at stake. Typically an agent will come in, do their dog and pony show, and walk out with you listing your house with them. There is nothging wrong with that - in fact we do it all the time. However, be prepared. Let us show you how to run your own quick and dirty analysis and hope you are educated enough that when your prospective agent(s) do arrive, you are ready. Does this make sense? If so, give me a call? Let's get you started on your first lesson... Coletta 740-412-2900 or Jack 614-595-5225 - Call or Text
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 22, 2012
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data and see what it suggests, ask opinions, and go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 22, 2012
I assume you are trying to do your own Market Analysis. If this is true, let us know and we will be happy to help you through the process. In exchange we only ask that you allow us to give you our suggestions on which way you should go - selling, renting, short sale - whichever. We are ERA Martin & Associates and we have agents throughout the area. We also offer premier marketing. We are here for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 22, 2012
If you would like, feel free to contact me concerning the pricing of your house. I live in and specialize in Canal Fulton Real Estate. I know the neighborhoods, schools, businesses and other important factors concerning the area. I can provide the most recent comparable properties from our Multiple Listing Service for your review.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 16, 2012
If you email me your address I would be happy to send you a free home CMA (Market value) for your area. Canal Fulton is a very desirable place to live and homes usually sell well. Click my website for my info. Thank you.
Web Reference: http://www.liveinakron.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 16, 2012
I would suggest interviewing the two top brokers and Realtors in yoor area. if you need help, let me know. I have national and global results!
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 15, 2012
You are seeking the listing value of your home which indicates that you are planning to sell your house. Don’t you have a Realtor to help you? If not, you should. One of the jobs that your Realtor is tasked with is coming up with a suggestion of a price that you should ask for your home. Your Realtor will do so much more that offer a price suggestion. Your Realtor will provide professional guidance in the sale of your home. Why would you not seek the advice and assistance of a professional in the sale of a major asset such as real estate?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer