Sarah S. Tur…, Home Owner in Atlanta, GA

I need to find a Realtor in Clayton County that specializes in short sales...

Asked by Sarah S. Turner, Atlanta, GA Wed Sep 10, 2008

Fellow Realtors: I had a call-in today from a woman looking to rent in downtown Atlanta, which I can help her out with. However, she is in the process of trying to sell her home unsuccessfully. She asked if I could represent her listing, but I'm not familiar with the Clayton county market, and it would be close to impossible for me to maintain the listing. She is looking to switch Realtors, speak with her bank, and re-list as a short sale. If any of you would be interested in speaking with her, please respond to me as soon as possible. She lives in the 30294 zip code of Clayton County, and I would only like responses from Realtors who specialize in the area and have experience in short sales.

Thanks!
Sarah Turner

Answers

1
Sara.
Please contact me via my Trulia profile, I would be honored to refer you to a top Realtor with excellent Short Sale experience.
Keith
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA