Home Selling in Red River>Question Details

Connie Goodn…, Real Estate Pro in South Fork, CO

I need this listing to be completely removed off this site. The seller is trying to get a reversed mortagage and needs this listing taken off today.

Asked by Connie Goodnight, South Fork, CO Mon Apr 25, 2011

The listings is for 1502 Dorris-Gene Trail in Red River NM 87558. It was under my listings Connie Goodnight, Land Properties Inc. It is showning off the market, but I need it off your site completely and any other site that you advertise with. Please contact me at 719-580-0246 or conniegoodnight@hotmail.com if you have any questions.Thanks..Connie

Answers

2
Trevor Huntingford’s answer
Hey Connie - I will almost bet the lender will request a copy of the expired or cancelled listing agreement and that should solve any confusion. I ran into this myself before several years ago and the contract was the only thing that mattered to them as our listings filter into so many websites these days that many linger on forever it seems.

Hope things work out for your folks.

Trevor
Did you claim the listing as your own? After you do that, you can make changes and cancel it. If you can't, click on the box below the main picture that is for reporting errors.