Home Selling in West Valley>Question Details

Sheela Dc, Home Seller in Boise, ID

I need an experienced realtor in Boise, Idaho who can aggressively market my home. My home has been on the

Asked by Sheela Dc, Boise, ID Thu Dec 6, 2007

market for 80 days now with a discount real estate company. The current contract expires in 10 days. I intend to remove it from the market and list it with a realtor who knows the market well, has the resources to aggressively market the property. Could someone recommend me names and contact numbers? Thanks.

Answers

9
Is your home occupied or vacant?
Thanks, Scott and Sherry, and everyone who has responded to my message on Trulia. I have sold my home in March. It had taken me 3 months with a discount firm and 2 months with a regular real estate firm to finally get it sold. The home sold at $40, 000 les than what I paid for it in April 2006. I had no choice but to eat the loss in equity since I had already moved out of Boise due to job related relocation. Thanks again, everyone, for your expert advice. Goodbye!
Hi my name is Scott Gray,I am an experience REALTOR with RE/MAX Capital City in Boise. I would love the opportunity to help you sell your home in Boise. This time of the year is great to be listing your home on the MLS. I know that discount real estate companies will sometime list a home without offering the average commssion rates and that does effect the amount of showing. If you are still looking for an experienced agent who knows the market, feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you,

Scott Gray, REALTOR, ABR
RE/MAX Capital City
Mobile (208) 284-0758
Office (208) 344-7477
Email scottgray@remax.net
Hi, Just curious if you have your home sold yet. Please let me know so I may give you some guidelines, current market statistics, etc. For most people their home is their largest asset so being smart about listing, reviewing offers, and getting the deal closed are all specifics you need to review and inquire about when hiring someone. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Sherry Tarrant realestatebysherry@yahoo.com
Hi Sheela,,
Pricing and marketing are the two main elements that will create showings, which lead to a sale. Online syndicated marketing is a very powerful tool that creates the greatest marketing exposure.

Try this.
1. type in " 2574 N Leann Meridian " see how many websites are promoting and marketing this home
2. type in your address and compare.

Good Luck! the market will experience a typical seasonal pickup going into spring.
Web Reference: http://www.darylnew.com
Let me guess, you went with a discount real estate company to save some money. Good idea. After all, it is about the money. Buyers feel the same way. Let me offer you a modern approach that will achieve the same goal while avoiding the pit falls of discount. Here's the plan: 6% if another agent brings a buyer; 3% to the buyers agent, and 3% to me. 4% if i bring you the buyer. 1% if you bring the buyer and want my help closing the deal. 0% if you find your own buyer and don't need my help. Cancel anytime. Full market exposure. Win-win approach. No discount. Heinrich Wiebe; Broker - 850-3000.
Sheela
Hi my name is Arlene Hudson. There are three major components to success in the real estate market: Price, (by far the most important), Promotion, (it is mandatory to discuss in detail what steps your Realtor will take to promote your property), and Presentation. With inventory levels so high in the Treasure Valley, buyers have more choices than they have had in a long time. Sellers must make smart decisions in order to make their property stand out among the competition. I highly recommend, if you haven't already that you have your property staged. Homeowners are seldom objective when it comes to looking at their home looks from a buyer's perspective. There are too many emotional attachments. I am a home stager, accredited and trained directly by Barb Schwarz. I would be happy to assist in making your property present in such a way as to appeal to the widest audience of potential buyers. My company is The Swan House - Home Staging and Design. I have assisted homeowners and Realtors in staging over 18 Million dollars in residential real estate sales over the past several years in Boise. I can work within your budget and time frame - with walk through consultations starting at $50.00 if you prefer to do the staging yourself. Hands on staging by The Swan House starts at around $900.00 depending on the square footage of your property. Please view my portfolio at http://www.stagedhomes.com/swanhouse or call me at 208-230-1226.

Best of Luck to You
Sheela
I recommend talking with a couple of Realtors. The referral offered below is great. Use it.
Now that you've learned the hard way the drawbacks of selecting the wrong representation, you need to select the right one. Make a list of what you liked and what you felt they did not do that they should have. Discuss your concerns with the Realtors you interview and select the Realtor that offers the most effective marketing plan so you can hold them accountable for what they promise.

Best of luck
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hello, my name is Tammi and I am the Client Care Specialist for The Mike Brown Group at Keller Williams. You are welcome to call me at any time to discuss marketing your home. I can be reached any time at 208-250-6061. If you would like to read first hand testimonials, you can go to our website at http://www.mikebrowngroup.com. I can also give you several other names of previous clients if you would like to contact them yourself. I look forward to hearing from you soon.