Donald Ford, Home Owner in Travelers Rest, SC

I need an agent to list my current home.any ideas for a good professional agent.?

Asked by Donald Ford, Travelers Rest, SC Tue Feb 14, 2012

I have a 1860sq ft. home.A manufactured home on a new permanent foundation this is a single family residence that has been completely renovated.It has all new fixtures a balcony 6.5&x28;x28x12; conncrete patio on one side just off the balcony with a 12x31 ft concrete front porch all new side walks and a new 2 car carport.new paved dr.all new landscaping nice shrubs and azealeas hydranias,crape myrtle trees ready to bloom this spring and the street lined with leyland cypress trees.The home is 3 br. 2 bath hardwood floors in liv/rm den/din/rm/and hall.new carpets in all 3 bedrooms new interior doors and thermal pain windows.a rock fireplace with gas logs.new vinyl in kitchen and 1st bath.new fixtures in both baths and kitchen new appliances.6x6 back porch just from the carport.sitting on 2.46 acres a must see home.

Answers

2
If this home is located on White Horse Rd Ext., I know it very well, as I pass by it on a regular basis, since I also live in the area! My husband and I love everything that has been added to the home and landscaping! I would be glad to help with your real estate needs and can be reached on my cell at 864-979-3885 or feel free to email me at heidinicholson@kw.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Heidi Nicholson Sipe
Keller-Williams Realty
700 Airport Rd.
Greenville, SC 29607
864-979-3885 cell
heidinicholson@kw.com
Mr/ Mrs. Seller,

We sure cover the Travelers Rest area of South Carolina and it will be a pleasure to assist you with the sell of this property.

Kindly give us a call at the number below so that we can schedule an appointment and list this home with our marketing technology.

Thank you.

Aris Mendez REALTOR®
Exit Upstate Realty
11 Keith Davis Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Cell: (864) 567-5114
Email: aris@ARMLCO.com
Visit My Web Site:
http://www.greenvilleURhome.com

LIKE US ON:
Facebook

FOLLOW US:
Twitter