Kristin Nava…, Home Seller in Ellicott City, MD

I need a Seller's Agent in Ellioctt City/Woodstock, Maryland. Any recommendations?

Asked by Kristin Navarro, Ellicott City, MD Wed Nov 12, 2008

Answers

3
Hi Kristin,

You should interview two or three agents from various brokerages and see what they can do for you. Ask them how do they plan to market your house? Do they hold open houses? Where do they advertise? How often will they communicate with you? Each Realtor will provide you with a market analysis if you ask them. You need to determine if you will like working with this person.

Yes, it will require more time on your part, but is time well spent. Plus you get two or three opinions of your home right away!

Diana Hornick
Coldwell Banker Residental Brokerage

ps. Let me know if you want to interview a Coldwell Banker agent!
Kristin,

I live in Marriottsville and my RE/MAX 100 office is in Ellicott City. There is a good reason I was #17 in the state of Maryland for the first quarter this year. I am the HouseValues Certified realtor for Howard County.

I am sure you are aware of the difficult market recently and that prices have declined and sales cycles are longer. Now, more than ever, you need an internet-oriented agent who can reach all the potential buyers.

I provide personal service and handle your transaction from start to finish. You will have my direct cell, blackberry, & email access. I have won the RE/MAX Platinum award and was #17 for RE/MAX in Maryland for 2008 1stQ. I currently lead my office for 2008 in revenue. 17 years of internet, marketing, negotiations and contract experience ensure your smooth transaction.

RE/MAX is the largest and most successful broker in the world. We have 130,000 agents in 47 countries. We have excellent search tools at REMAX.com and buyers opt-in to receive automated listings. Additionally, I have over 2,500 active opt-in clients receiving local listings from JustListed.com and HouseValues.com.

90%+ of Buyers go On-Line. I am internet intensive and maximize the number of web sites, pictures, and exposure to bring in the best buyers. I fully populate the MLS with 30 pictures & virtual tour, Realtor.com with 25 pictures & virtual tours plus over 50 other top web sites. Traditional tools include the MLS, eFlyers, brochures, signs, & open houses. These methods bring the best local, regional & national buyers.
Last year I was the manager for an office in that area and can reccommend several great agents to assist you there. I have no bias as I am currently selling real estate in another area of the state.

Contact me if you would like an inpartial referral.

isell4u2@msn.com