Dcboss, Home Seller in Chicago Heights, IL

I'm trying to sell my home. It Is there a resource that I can go to to see feedback (other than what my realator provides)?

Asked by Dcboss, Chicago Heights, IL Fri Jul 20, 2012

Answers

2
The best feedback you can get is from the agents that are showing your home. Your listing agent should be getting frank and honest feedback from these agents, ask them to give this feedback to you. It's unlikely there is any other way for you to hear what the agents think without calling them yourself which is most likely not a common practice in your market.
Dcboss -

What type of feedback are you looking for?

-Jay
JayRuhm@kw.com
Direct - (847) 613-5189
None of the feedback I get is consistant and sounds like the realtors are just trying to provide something. It would nice if I could actually hear what the buyers are saying so I can make the changes or whatever. I have never had two buyers/realtors tell me the same thing, which to me would indicate that that thing needs to be changed. One feedback I got from a realtor was that "they didn't like the layout of the carpet". No explaination on what that meant! Was it the color, pile, texture? so that is my dilema. I would be nice if these real estate search sites allowed buyers to provide there own feedback.
Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012