abcd, Home Seller in Greenville, SC

I'm trying to list my home (for sale by owner) on Trulia.. how do I do this?

Asked by abcd, Greenville, SC Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

6
Get a Realtor and save yourself time, energy and money.

It has been proven; listing with a Realtor will consistently provide a higher sale price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
Jesse,

Don't feel too bad, you never know until you ask right?! Now you know.

Jerry
Seriously???? You are asking Realtors how to list your home yourself. That's what we get paid to do and we do it very well.
I am terribly sorry, but as a for sale by owner, FSBO you can NOT list your property here on Trulia, do not even try, the system will not let you. Only real estate brokerages and listing Agents - Realtors with a
listing on the mls can list properties for sale and rent here on Trulia. May be you will reconsider down the road and then your listing agent will be able to list here on Trulia.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Jesse-

I'm a Realtor in Greenville, SC and would be glad to talk with you about getting your home in the MLS- feel free to contact me my cell # is 864-905-8843 and my email is kim@thekeystogreenville.com. Also, you can check out our website at http://www.thekeystogreenville.com. Good luck!

Kim

Kim West
The Keys To Greenville, LLC
Greenville, SC
Read the thousands of identical posts here. You can't do it. The listing has to come through an agent and be picked up from the local MLS.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA