Sharon Hess, Real Estate Pro in Lisle, IL

I'm trying to list my home and I don't have a license # to put down. The lot size is 136x85...it won't accept it. I'm not sure

Asked by Sharon Hess, Lisle, IL Tue Mar 4, 2014

what a URL website is

Answers

6
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2014
If you are trying to list your home on trulia you have to list it with an agent. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2014
I tried to do the same and Im a licensed RELATOR and it would not let me. In fact I had to give my phone which led to another REALTOR call me about it without disclosing that to me. As a consumer, I would claim about that deception! I would! Trulia wants agents to buy their service to gain leads generated by the supposed free offering of a listing - probably a minor computer glich- wink wink
thanks
Unfortunately, Trulia only accepts listings from licensed agents.
sounds like you are trying to list your home on Trulia by owner . the website is what your website is truly is really designed for professionals . you need to call the truly a customer service for help . however I would think long and hard about being a For Sale By Owner . read up on blogs about the pros and cons the biggest con is there are a lot of rules and regulations in home sales and if you are not a professional you could be opening yourself up to a potential lawsuit because you don't know what not to do or what to do . plus you don't get the benefit of the exposure a professional can give your home. it is much more than just throwing something on the internet and hoping a buyer will see it .
Hi Sharon,

I'm not sure of your question can you be more specific? What site are you working on when they ask you for a license #? Do you live in the Green Trails subdivision of Lisle? Would love to help.