Nora, Home Seller in 11214

I'm thinking about putting my condo up for sale (Bensonhurst Area- Brooklyn, NY) what is the Realtor fees these days?:) Thanks, Nora

Asked by Nora, 11214 Wed Aug 18, 2010

Answers

6
Hi Nora
Don't get so caught up in broker's fee's, you need to hire somebody that will sell your condo.
on average its 4 to 6 percent, but as previously stated the services for each fee can vary.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
On average it's about 4%. But of course you can go higher or lower.There is no set price. It depends how fast you want to sell it, and for how much.
Nora i think you should worry not about the fee,you should worry about net price in your packet after all expanses.
Fee are negotiable and you can use them as a marketing tool to get you higher price and higher net.
Call me at 347-515-3898 and i can explain it to you at no coast and no obligation.
Leonid Sklyar
Re/Max Metro Realty
7024 18th Avenue
Brooklyn,NY 11204
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 23, 2011
Keep in mind that commissions are negotiable between you and your agent, there are no set standards--interview a few agents for different companies, then choose the one who you like best and has the most to offer--choose your agent with care.
Hi Nora: Commissions are negotiable between you and the listing realtor. However, real estate is like everything else, you get what you pay for. Many limited service brokers call themselves "discount" brokers implying that they can provide the same level of service that full service realtors do. They don't. They can't. They don't make enough money on each sale to be in a position to provide the same level of service. A good realtor-although he/she may charge more- will put more money in your pocket. In today's market, that's very important. I would be happy to discuss the services me and my company provides. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
In The Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide!
Hi Nora!
If you willing to sale your condo apartment, do not count brokers fee,, pay attantion who will do it, and how higher offer you will be have. Broker who wortkin for 2-3%, can not sale your property for best price. Call me for any question. Thank you Rafael Normatov. DOM Realty of NY 646-387-3044