Using Trulia in 33133>Question Details

Jose Villagra, Home Seller in Miami, FL

I'm selling my house at 2240 Lincoln Ave, Miami FL 33133; How do I complete my profile in trulia.com?

Asked by Jose Villagra, Miami, FL Sun Sep 8, 2013

Answers

6
Just confirmed - Trulia does not do for sale by owner.
Once you create a use account with Trulia, you can go to your profile and edit it there.
When selling, keep in mind that your pricing should be within most recent sold/pending comps in the area, or you'll be sitting on the market too long - which reduces the final purchase price (unless there is a new increased value comp in the area of your property).

Also, make sure to prepare the house for sale so it looks its best - repair what's not working, remove personal pictures, de-clutter and stage. Make sure to hire an attorney to work out your contract and negotiation - you do need a professional to help you in this.

Buyers of For Sale By Owner (FSBO) properties usually get hit by investors and by low ball offers buyers. It is always expected to buy the property for less than a regular sale - in fact, on average, the FSBO price is about 15% less than a similar property sold by a realtor. Don't get discouraged by those low ballers! Even if you don't sell on your own - you can later sell with a realtor, as a back up plan.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Te podemos ayudar en Miami Coldwell Banker Hablamos Espanol
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
I can help you complete your profile on Trulia and on multiple other websites. Email me at Erick@Royalty-One.com or call me 786-385-1325.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Trulia is an agent only platform at this time, your listing will have to be listed through a broker to appear on the site.

Chris
Thank you Irina for the confirmation; most helpful. Also many thanks for the advise, it is most welcome. Best regards. Jose Villagra
Thanks Erick. Will email you within the hour.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013