Luster, Home Seller in 21133

I'm planning on putting my house on the market in April(21133).....how long would it take to get it sold if i price aggressively.?

Asked by Luster, 21133 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Answers

6
Stage it well! Price it well and make sure that it is decluttered. Let me know if you need to pick an agent in the area. I have the ability and resources tto pick the top agent and top broker in every given area in the U.S and abroad. I have tons of references.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x103 (office)
http://www.FrankDolski.com
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
Luster,

You are on the right track in meeting your time goals with an aggressive pricing strategy. How does your home compare to active property listings (your competition?) and recent sales (your supporting comparables within the past 3-6 months?)? Your location, your home's features and condition, current market conditions, and Buyer demand are going to be very important in attempting to predict your success. Before you go any further, I would recommend that you interview several experienced listing agents who know and work your neighborhood. Share your goals, needs, expectations, and ask lots of questions. Feel free to contact us with any questions or help. Good luck!
30-45 days ... if you list AS IT and 5 days Inspection period, and CASH offer only. How aggressive again ?
Luster,
Sales time vary widely. A factor to consider is price, of course, but buyers in this market are very much concerned with the condition of the home relative to it's peers, what sort of financing they're able to obtain, how willing a seller is to assist with closing, etc. Further, I'm not sure that the aggressive pricing is singularly important. Exposure is at least equally important. Broad exposure of an aggressively priced home is important, as anything that the average consumer can find easily as they're surfing at home will create the expedited sale you're looking for.
Taking what you're saying at your word, that the price actually would be aggressive in this market, and maximum exposure of the home was achieved, I'd think 90 days or less would be very achieveable.

Hope this helps.
Hi Luster,

Last month there were 13 homes sold and settled in Randallstown with an average of just over 90 days on the market. Pricing isn't the only criteria that will determine how quickly your home sells. Condition is also going to be a factor. Best of luck!
Hi Luster, It really depends on the property itself. Townhome? Single Family Home? does it need up-dates? I can give you a more accurate picture with some additional information. If you would like a FREE CyberCMA by email. Please visit my website and I will be more than happy to send you one. Thank you.