Cecilia Beres, Home Buyer in Troy, MO

I'm planning on moving out of my Mobile home at the end of August. How far ahead should I list it. I'm in El Cajon.

Asked by Cecilia Beres, Troy, MO Thu Apr 24, 2014

Answers

7
Hello I am a Real-estate broker in El Cajon, if you have not listed your mobile home yet you should consider interviewing agents soon, typically mobile homes take a little while to sell due to financing, normally they need to be purchased as a cash deal. (Conv.) financing maybe- depending on if the mobile home is attached to a foundation.
I would love to hear from you, I do have clients looking for this type of home.
Hi Cecilia,
I agree with some of the answers below. It is best to try to get it on the market ASAP. You can always negotiate your move out/close of escrow date. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thanks!
?Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ RealtorĀ®

McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
info@mcallisterhomes.com EMAIL
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2014
Hi Cecilia! Its best to give yourself at least 6 months of market time. So hopefully you're on the market now! Let me know if I can help! Tina
6 months. Why does your profile say Troy MO when you live in El Cajon? I grew up in Eureka MO. Small world. Call me if you have any questions or you need me to list your home.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619) 929-0105
RealEstate@JRThrasher.com
Cecilia,
The soonest you can do it the better. Let your agent know you want a closing or possession in late August. If an offer comes in right away you may need to decide on a different plan if they can't wait.
In many markets real estate is seasonal, and fall is okay but winters can be slow.
Talk to some local agents who deal with mobile homes and ask what the normal time on the market is and what you can do to best prepare it for sale.
I agree with the previous answer. July and August are usually the busiest months for sales. Give it 3 months minimum. If you are unlucky with that, maybe you could rent it out if that's an option.
Good luck with your move!
You should try and sell it now. It will probably take about Three months. Mobile homes don't sell to well. Now when you do, Come to Peoria AZ. and ask FOR THE 'FOX' of FOXWOOD Realty.
It's cheaper here than Ca. Again That's the Fox. The FOX KNOWS. Just Call 623-334-6710
Ask for the Fox. Good Luck!