Home Selling in San Diego>Question Details

m.salcido, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

I'm looking to sell house move in to a townhouse more in the south area its a 3bd 2bth in 92127 want to know if its doable and I'm not upside down

Asked by m.salcido, San Diego, CA Mon Mar 4, 2013

with pool heating air condition and kitchen recently upgraded, want a townhouse type 2 to 3 bd not condo I have 2 dogs want a little private back yard

Answers

25
I have probably 5 Buyers that would be interested in your house. I also have pocket listing in the metro area as well. Call me at 619-519-3287 and I can email you everything.
It very much doable.Visit us at realtypin.com, where you can post your home for free and sell your home quick and find Realtors to help you in the home buying and selling process.

All the best
Mr. Salcido,

I would be happy to meet you for a consultation. I find this is helpful to give you a chance to determine if you want to work with me, and for me to determine how best to help you get settled in a home that will be happy with.
Estimado Sr. Salcido:

Pienso que para esta altura, usted ya consiguió alguien que lo pueda ayudar a vender su casa. Pero contestando su pregunta, el vender su casa no va a ser problema, espacialmente en Rancho Bernardo West. El problema va a ser el encontrar un condominio o townhouse complex que le permita tener dos perros.

Creo que antes de poner su casa de venta, es importante el poder encontrar una comunidad donde las reglas de la asociación (Home Owner’s Association) le permitan a usted tener dos perros en su casa.

Ted Dehesa, Broker/Owner
858-382-9971
http://www.tedknoessandiego.com
You'v gotten tons of responses from hungry Realtors. Selling your home now is great...best prices we've seen for sellers in a decade. If you haven't selected an agent yet, please call me...

Selling is easy right now, especially in Rancho Bernardo. The challenge will be on the buy side because there is so little inventory.

I hope to talk to you soon. I shoot straight from the hip and will tell you the truth.

Cindy 619-379-8616
Hello Mr Salcido~

On the surface everything sounds very doable. Did you purchase in 2009 by chance? If your credit, income, and debt to income ratios are still excellent ~ as long as you have built some equity, we should be able to help you process both transactions side by side. If you would like to select a couple of agents here to interview, we can serve you better with a little more information.

Best of Luck with your Goals!

Chris Gorno
DRE#01499885
Web Reference: http://www.chrisgorno.com
Mr. Salcido,
It is definitely doable. As every one has mentioned you will need to choose an agent to have a strategy to help you sell and buy your new home. Market is great in all areas and you wouldn't have problem selling your property. You can contact to any of the agents on this forum.
Wish you best of luck with your move.
Hi There,

Wow, you got a lot of answers!

The agent you choose will help you determine a sale price for your home with you. Then you'll get to see how much to expect from the sale of your 'current home, and the homes that are available in your purchase price range.

Commissions one negotiable, and you don't always get more if you pay an agent more. Agents will say not to sell yourself short with discount brokers, but I've seen some agents do a great job, some not, but also some well-known, highly advertised brokers with agents that are unethical. Use your gut - fast talking doesn't always mean good! I can help sellers, not because I work with a discount broker, but because my broker pays me more than almost all other agents. It gives me the wiggle room sellers sometimes really need when they buy their next home.

Some agents will tell you that you don't need to enter your home into the MLS and you don't want people traipsing through your home. These agents one hoping to bring the buyer themselves, either to double their commission, or if it's sold to another agent in their office, to get a broker incentive to do it. Be sure you are personally looking at page 1 of each 8-page purchase agreement to see who the other broker is. The market is great for sellers night now, and you'll get a lot more offers, obviously, if every buyer and buying agent sees tow listing. Homes are selling quickly so no prolonged traipsing, one open house might even do it!
This is a good time to consider upgrading to a townhouse. the price is easy to determine and any one of the agents who replied will be able to give you some very good comps and a listing price.
Ultimately it is the market that determines your sale price.
Mr. Salcido, it is also very important that you speak to a good real estate accountant or lawyer since you are planning to sell one property to buy another one.
There are a lot of tax advantages that you should keep in mind!

Good luck with your sale.
hasta luego!
Hello M. Salcido,
You have a good name. I have several clients with the name Salcido. My daughter and I work as a team, I have been in the business for 38 years. I know how to protect you with contracts. The home you have has gone up considerably. So get several opinions. We are best at getting you top dollar for your home and we have referrals you can talk to prove this. We both love what we do and know how to market to get you the best price. Give us an opportunity to help you. Please check out our web site @ http://www.danaleerosas.com and call 619-631-0188. Thank you, Dana & Eva
When you say South area where exactly are you thinking? Now is a great time to be selling and buying up. My team and I have been helping people buy and sell property in San Diego since 1987. I would suggest you interview at least a couple of experienced real estate brokers and choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Using a discount broker in this market is not always the wisest decision. There is much more to it than that. Choose someone who knows your market...both where your current home is located and where you are thinking of buying. I am available Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings this week or perhaps sometime during the day. I can be reached at 619-972-1552. It is a great time to be buying selling in San Diego County!

Steven Campbell
Real Living Lifestyles
sellsandiegohomes.com
steven@sellsandiegohomes.com
M. Salcido,

That is no problem as the other agents have mentioned. Selling in 92127 is a great area and buyers are anxious about property in this area. Our main office is located in 4S Ranch and I live in the South Bay and familiar with both :) as it's where most of my business is. There are some great homes on the market in Otay Ranch/Eastlake that might be a good fit.

I hope to hear from you! Feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 619.796.9100
or email genie@skoglinrealestate.com

se habla español

Genie Irish
Skoglin Real Estate, Inc.
Dre# 01918753
You will want to speak with a REALTOR to get a current market evaulation of your home in addition to speaking to a direct lender or mortgage broker on what monetary amounts you would qualify for to include the sale of your home. There is a lot of planning to make your transition smooth. Homes in 92127 are selling quickly, so that is in your favor for a faster sale. The listing agent you choose for selling your home can also represent you as a buyer's agent for the townhome.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Rancho Bernardo
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
WWW. SanDiegoHomeStore.Com browse that site for more property info.
Yes, I would love for the opportunity to sit down with you to discuss what your Real Estate goals are and to explain how we assist our clients in buying and selling. Feel free to contact me anytime, as i'm available 24/7 for my clients. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Rashard Scott
619-565-3604
scottie1421@gmail.com
CA DRE# 01703306
Call me to discuss further @858-414-5478. We can discuss your options and how I can sell your home faster and for more cash. Also, more importantly, how to blend your resources and a property that meets your wish list.
Thank You,
David Indermill
Dre#01232827
Re/Max Associates La Jolla
Re/Max International HALL OF FAME/ CDPE
I would be happy to help you and give you the best possible advise to facilite a smooth transaction on both sides as you need any experieced agent to be able to work so the outcome is in your best interest. Please contact me so i can go into detail as to how I can help you and so you can tell me more about what you are hoping to do.

Amy Green
Coastal Premier Properties
858-342-3068
It is definiteable dobable. I have been in the real estate business for 15 years and have help people relocate from the borders of Chula Vista to Sacramento, California as well as other states inclusive. I have an excellent program whereby we offer all of our clients a 25% rebate from our own comission should they do business. I can help you sell your current home as well as get you pre-approved to purchase your next one. Once you hire us, I can also start sending you properties immediately for any area that you choose to reside in, thus meeting your criteria for your next home. We search resale, foreclosures, short sales, probates as well as new homes to effective find what you are looking for. My email address is: mckinley@realtor-sd.com.
Hi M. Salcido,
Contact me directly and we can work out all of the specifics. When you say South area, what area are you referring to? Do you want to go to South Bay? There is some really great new construction down there that you might be interested in. Of course, with a townhouse, you most likely will be looking at a HOA, so we will need to figure out all of the numbers specific to your situation and what you want to do. Email me or call me at your earliest convenience and I would be happy to help!

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker/Realtor
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
I can surely help! I have over 1500 people registered as buyers on my platform with Zip Realty. Since yoyr also purchasing, I'll be able to list your home for 4%. The works out as 1.5% for Zip as listing agent and 2.5% for selling agent. Check my web site http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/wbrowne
I am a local agent and am very familiar with that area!! Give me a call or text anytime. I look forward to working with you!

Alessandra Seader
Real Living Napolitano R.E.
303-217-6540
Hi there,

I have been working with many homeowners that are taking advantage of selling their current homes in order to take advantage of finding other properties while the interest rates are low.

You might want to check out my search site, http://www.SanDiegoHomeSearcher.com to start your online search. I would be happy to assist you in developing an action plan.

By the way, I am the co-founder of Greater Good Realty. In addition to providing valuable information about the San Diego real estate market, my company donates 10% of our commissions to local charities and non-profit organizations throughout San Diego.

We hope to make a difference for those in our neighborhoods!

Thanks again and I hope we are able to talk soon.

David Stone
Greater Good Realty
619-206-1551
http://www.GreaterGoodRealty.com

CA DRE#01888818
Call me with your address and i will look at your situation.
760-518-3994
I would love to help you out, here is my conatct info

Gus Jaleel, 858-395-4395
Absolutely doable.

Contact me direct and we can put together a distinct game plan to make the transition.

(858) 922-2812