NK, Home Seller in 44067

I'm looking for the best, most motivated and driven Realtor in Sagamore Hills.

Asked by NK, 44067 Mon Nov 4, 2013

I'm looking for the best, most motivated and driven Realtor in Sagamore Hills to sell Greenwood Village condo. Have had very bad experiences in past. Desperate to sell. Where can we turn?

Answers

3
I would love to help you. Please contact me directly at 330-348-1243. I'm a local agent with Howard Hanna and one of the top producers and have been servicing Nordonia Area for years. Julia Pastor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 4, 2013
Jessie Goodman - excellent agent!!! 330-217-8769 - Best of luck selling! If you need any other assistance, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Ohio Licensed (only) Mortgage Loan Originator. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
I work for a national real estate brand which may be able to help. But which agent I might refer you to will depend greatly on what you did not like about your past experiences, your current situation, and what you need done!

Did the prior agent just not market your property? Did they lose interested clients? When do you need to sell by? Would you be open to slightly lowering your price?

If you could describe your situation to me in detail via email to: theholtrealestategroup@gmail.com, that might be best!