Home Selling in Chicago>Question Details

Cda, Home Buyer in Homewood, IL

I'm looking for a real estate agent in Chicago south suburbs who has experience and a background in short sales. Anyone got a reference or?

Asked by Cda, Homewood, IL Tue Sep 29, 2009

website??

Answers

3
Hi, are you looking for an agent to help you sell your house or to help you find a new place? I live and work in Crete and have experience with most of the south suburbs. For short sales, it is important that your entire team is versant in the short sale process - especially your attorney. I have an attorney that I recommend that is quite successful with short sales. Also, I have been through it myself so can certainly understand the ins and outs of this frustrating process. How easy it goes, depends more on who the lender is than anything else. Let me know if you would like to talk further about your real estate goals. I can forward some info about short sales and what to expect if you like. synthianoble@gmail.com 312-399-6729; http://snoble.illinoisproperty.com
Hi Cda,

We here at Dream Town Realty have an agent that specializes in the south suburbs and has a background in short sales:

http://www.dreamtown.com/agents/nimi-patel.html

Nimi Patel
Residential Specialist
312.698.8564 (Direct)
312.662.3999 (Cell)
312.698.8565 (Fax)
Cda,
I do a ton of sales in the south suburbs and I have been able to get the majority of my buyers closed on their short sales. I would be happy to help you find a short sale in the areas you are looking for. However, I would recommend calling a few of us that do short sales in the area, and go with the one you feel the most comfortable with. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696