Anne Bernier…, Home Seller in Melbourne Beach, FL

I'm looking for a pre-forclosure investor in Melbourne Beach, FL. I have a beautiful home, but having

Asked by Anne Bernier-Akers, Melbourne Beach, FL Thu Jun 4, 2009

recently gotten married, have not been able to pay mortgage on both MD home and FL home. My home in FL is 200 yds from ocean, with a pool and 4 bed/3 bath with seperate mother-in-law suite. Does anyone know of someone who wants a wonderful house???

Answers

9
Anne, I was trying to look up your property on the property appariser site and there is no recording fo a home in your name in Melbourne Beach of any Bernier. I figured when you called me or e-mailed me I could have some information to give you by viiting the area and seeing the home from the outside.
I can make this all happen for you without you having to argue with the bank. My real estate company and my investor can make this happen in a realtively short amount of time. one of our Brokers, that eveery knows- past MAAR President ,does a lot of BPO's and I have an appraiser that I use also( over 25 years experience here in Brevard), and many properties are selling in Melbourne Beach.
Please contact me at either my cell 321-480-2544 and e-mail petedsellshomes@aol.com. I would like to send you the paper work we use from my investor. you can bring it to a lawyer if you like and review it, and if you have any quetions just call me or the investor company. I will provide you with all the information you will need.
As you know, in your situation Time is of the essence. i will be waiting for your contact .

Pete Dolci, Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 5, 2009
Hi Anne - I'm not sure if you listed or sold the home yet but if you haven't and still aren't listed with a realtor let me know.

Terry
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 27, 2009
Anne, I am a lLicensed realtor and work for a Brokerage. I also work with an investor as many of us do.
As I mentioned, I have an investor I also work with that will buy your home, and we together ill make sure all of your paper work to the Lender is completely done correctly. My investor will then negotiate with the lender and I will relist the property for sale with my investor all in the time it takes to get the bank to give him an answer on the short sle. He has a team of experienced mortgage people and negotiators that work day in and day out on these types of transactions. The time period wil still be about three months and hopefully not any longer. i myself and other Realtors do not have the time or the expertise in many areas of this type of negotiations.
Soas I offered before, we can get this going as within the next week. I need you to contact me ASAP. Use my e-mail petedsellshomes@aol.com and also I would iik to speak wih you because I have some important questions I must ask you. Call em at anytime on my cell at 321-480-2544.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2009
It would be beneficial for you to contact a Licensed Realtor rather than an Investor. The value of real estate has sunk and it may be a while before it heads up. An Investor is not going to take over your mortgage nor he will be willing to pay what you paid. He is in business to get a good return on his money. The old rule of thumb was 66% on the dollar. Values are sliding faster and that percentage could have gone even lower. Usually they low ball based on estimates which are not appraisals or Broker Price Opinion.

If you do a short sale, you will NOT have to pay any commissions provided you have a hardship. There is tone of paperwork. There are also tax consequences, pay back etc. etc and after you consult with a Realtor who is extensively trained to do short sales you will have some idea what to expect. It is then time to speak with your Accountant.

All short sales are not created equal. Realtors are choosing their battles. There are a few other options that you may have depending on how far your delinquency has progressed. You have to by pass the CSR at the Lender's level and ask to speak to the Loss Mitigation Department. You must be persistent! What you want may not be available. They cannot tailor make a deal for you. Lender have Investors on the backside that are holding the Servicer's feet to the fire. So if you find your lender is not cooperating it is because his hands are tied also.

I am Josephine Carpenter. I am a Keller Williams Agent and a CDPE. I have a proven track record on short sales. My phone number is 321 243 4519. I also happen to be a beachside resident and am not an Investor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2009
Deat Anne Bernier,
I work for a company that does exactly what you are looking for to have done,
We have to talk ASAP. Call me at 321- 480-2544 and also e-mail me everything about your home in Melbourne Beach at , petedsellshomes@aol.com.
Does anyone have a key so I may look at it both inside and out?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2009
Anne,

It sounds like you do have a beautiful home. The fact that you are having trouble selling it is just a little indicative of the current market. There are plenty of other homes that are priced low and look perfect that are not selling as well. That tends to be one of the symptoms of the buyer market because the market theoretically will only deliver a buyer when the price and conditions are right.

Some questions to ask yourself would be: Do I have the home priced correctly to sell? How am I marketing the home so that the buyers that are in the market will see it and notice it? If you have had showings, is there any feedback that you may not be responding to that could make the difference for the next one that views the property? Are you consulting a real estate professional to give you advice on these topics? These are just the tip of the iceberg.

If you would like some advice and/or professional consultation, please call me at 321-412-2371 and I would be happy to make an appointment with you to see how I can help you sell your home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2009
Hi Annie, How are you. Have not heard from you in a while. What happend to the deal you said you had the last time we spoke. I have three couples looking for homes on Beach side as we speak. I have one couple with twins coming and bneed a 4/3 and want a pool.
Lets talk again about getting it listed with me and how I can get my buyers in to see it.
Pete Dolci cell 321-480-2544
ERA Showcase
The Largest and Proven Selling More Real Estate in Brevard County.Than Anyone.

CALL ME ASAP
I work with many buyers and investors. why don't you give me a call so we can discuss your situation. Not only am I a broker I also work as a loss mitigator.

Joan Willis
Broker
Brevards Best Realty Inc.
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Hi Anne, It's me Pete Dolci. I was hoping you would call me back again or drop me an e-mail. I guess you are still in a bind. I do not want to say to much here but here is my cell and e-mail again.
(321) 480-2544 e-mail petedsellshomes@aol.com

Also to let you know I am with ERA Showcase Reatly and Investments now instead of before. I made the switch for the better. Also visit my web site at, http://www.peter.americancapitalinvest.com. we put buyerrs and selles together and have over 5000 clients world wide. Taker a look at the apaper work, nit as involved as the other I sent you. and you and the buyer make the argeements. Call me when you get a chance.