Home Selling in Chester>Question Details

Laurie.tipto…, Home Buyer in Sea Bright, NJ

I'm looking for a highly motivated, creative realtor to list my home in Chester, NJ. Any thoughts for a particular agent or real estate office?

Asked by Laurie.tipton614, Sea Bright, NJ Tue Jan 1, 2013

Our neighbors home just sold for close to their asking price, which is encouraging.

Answers

10
Grace Stampf’s answer
Hi ,
Highly Motivated & Creative is my middle name! I have many references to support that!
Please contact me!

best regards,

Grace Stampf
Re/Max Heritage Properties
259 Main Street
Chester, NJ
office: 973-598-1700
Fax: 973-598-1717
Cell/Text: 917-716-4813
I bet that Laurie has listed, sold, and closed by now. What do you think?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 16, 2013
I wish we could TU replies!!
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
I think you're right! haha
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
Sotheby's International Realty does an exceptional marketing for homes in all price points. Invite me in and I am a local agent.
Hi Laurie,
If you want to sell your property quickly, efficiently and for the best possible price you’ll need the services of an experienced realtor who knows your local property market inside and out. Use a Realtor who has a proven track record in your area and is licensed with a top company. It is also in your best interest to use a Realtor who actually lives right in your community, not just one who works there!
As a fellow Chester resident and Top Producer with Keller Williams, I would consider it a privelege to assist you in your home sale.
Please feel free to contact me directly and/or visit my website at http://www.TheHerridgeGroup.com.
My very best wishes to you in your sale!
Warm Regards,
Deborah
We used Prudential in Basking Ridge in the past and were really pleased with the amount of effort their agents were willing to take on for us!
suggest you interview a few local agents handling your area as well as the agent who listed neighbor's home. I also suggest you ask the neighbor how they liked the service they received. If still nervous about signing a listing agreement (contract) insist on a clause allowing you to unconditionally withdraw agreement with some sort of written notice. (I often give same with 30 days notice)
I specialize in Randolph and Chester (hence my website: http://www.randolph-chester-homes.com/mimarket/zip/07930/ This is a direct link to a wealth of real estate information about Chester because you need to be better educated about your market than your buyers.

Selling with me is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
At Keller Williams Metropolitan,

We are # 1 in closed units as compared to Morristown offices
We are # 2 in closed units in Morris County!!!
We are # 3 in Listing Units in Morris County

http://www.trulia.com/blog/helene_jeanette_1/2012/12/1 (more information)

AND, received the J.D. Power award for highest Seller satisfaction
(http://www.jdpower.com/content/press-release/CUhAYhC/2012-ho…)

You don't attain these things by waiting for success to come to you. For example, I make 100 phone calls each week looking for buyers for my listings.

I invite you to call me so that you can experience the "highest satisfaction" as other home sellers have.

Helene "Leni" Jeanette
973.207.9803
If you like I can connect you with a local REaltor for your needs, an agent out of Chester would be
perfect for you and assisting you in the beginning not only pricing your home right, but more importantly getting it ready for showings, will be most important, which could include minor repairs,
a little staging, moving furniture and things around, or removing or moving to other rooms and potentially depending on your home some en vogue colors on a few walls, improvements for a better
curb appeal to show your home off at its best to the potential buyers and on photos....

Let me know by sending an e-mail if you would like a referral, the agent I have in mind would be
a great asset to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, edithellshomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Laurie,

I think you are right to be creative but don't forget the basics also. I work here very hard for Weichert Realtors by doing all that is necessary, but also you need to think outside the box also.

There are many aspects to talk about
1. Marketing
2. Internet exposure
3. Negotiating
4. Video
5. Photography
6. Open House Programs
7. Staging
8. Social Media
And so much more...

I would love to go over all of these and more with you

Please contact me on my cell (201) 618-0975

I hope to hear from you soon.
My associate, Janet Ellis and I have a great track record for low days on market and high listing to asking ratio. Janet is also a Chester resident. I am confident we can help. Give us a call 973-886-6589. -Katrina Vitale