Home Selling in Jersey City>Question Details

Wellington, Home Seller in Jersey City, NJ

I'm looking for a (certified) short sale RE agent (local) to sale my new 2fam house in Jersey city, Greenville area. Very atractive property to

Asked by Wellington, Jersey City, NJ Wed Jan 4, 2012

sale. Also will need my first loan and second home equity loan negotiated to accept a short sale. Sale contract and all terms should be acceptable by everyone. You should have an attorney who you already work with as well. Thank you.


Help the community by answering this question:


Hello wellington. We have spoken on the phone before. I have the SFR (short sale and foreclosure resource) and CDPE (certified distressed property expert) designations you are looking for. When you are ready, call me on my cell phone (732) 887-9657 and we will make it happen.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
Short Sale Expert/Attorney/Broker Brian Gormley discussing tips, tricks, and general observations in the real estate market with special emphasis on short sales.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012

Many realtors have scamopered to get the "short sale specialist" deisgnation, but like anything in life booksmart vs. real time experience is crucial. Make sure that the short sale specialist you choose has been through the process at least 5x. If they can't prove that, then move on to someone who has that or greater expereinece as this is a process that truly requires expertise. Hae them SHOW YOU trhe short sales they have CLOSED.

I myself, have closed short sales, but frankly, have no desire to take on clients in a short sale status with serious deviation.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate,, ePro, SRES
732.606.2931 (Direct/Cell 24/7)
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 6, 2012

I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) with RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty in Hoboken. I am very familiar with the short sale process, the Hudson County area, and have a great short sale team. RE/MAX is affiliated with multiple proactive short sale programs offered by different banks and Dignified Transition Solutions (DTS). DTS works with national banks expediting and streamlining the short sale process by pre-approving the list price and reducing the amount of paperwork required of the homeowner. Depending on the banks that hold your mortgages, if you are eligible, these programs can save you substantial time and guesswork. If you are not eligible my team can still save you substantial time and effort due to our experience with the process.

I look forward to discussing the short sale process with you.

Andres Garcia
Sales Associate, CDPE
RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
56 Newark Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Direct: 201 795-5200 x340
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 5, 2012
Clearly, you need to sit down with someone who will discuss pros & cons with you. I am an agent in this neighborhood for 22 years.
Call me to discuss your options & do not SETTLE for whatever anyone tells you is right for you. You have options, expore them. Marie Meyer, cell 917 658 8962
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Good evening Wellington,

My name is Andrea Alummootil from Liberty Realty. We have 2 offices in Jersey City and 3 in Hoboken. We are #1 office in Hudson county in Sales & Rentals. I have over 4 years of short sale experiece. I close 100% of short sales most which have a second lien. I just closed on a short sale in north bergen in which client had $250k equity second mortgage loan.

Most of my business is short sales. I know how to negotiate with all Lenders (small or big). I have a proven track record. I can give you referrences of past short sales clients if you like.

The most important part of a short sale is to close with lender forgiving you the deficiency.

My company has one of the most improved websites in NJ.

Please call me at my cell phone at anytime or email me @ shortsales4sale@aol.com.

Thank you,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
wellington, my designations include CDPE (certified distressed property expert), SFR (short sale and foreclosure resource), ABR (accredited buyer representative) and broker. reach out to me and i will get the job done. 732-887-9657
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Hi Wellington,

I hold the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) certification and I'm very familiar with the short sale process. I do not work in your area, however if you would like to consider working with a certified agent in your area, you can visit http://www.cdpe.com and put in your zip code for an agent. Several agents will likely come up in your search and then you can review their bios and call them to discuss their experience level. The short sale process can sometimes be complexed and some lenders are constantly changing their procedures and requirements, so having an educated agent is very important.

Best of luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer