rosa_dave, Home Buyer in Chestnut Hill, MA

I'm looking for a broker in the Newton area (or surrounding) who undertand the importance/ relevance of the number 8.

Asked by rosa_dave, Chestnut Hill, MA Mon Jun 17, 2013

I'm selling an apt with 2 8's in the unit number.

Answers

8
I'd love to help you. Feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
I work with relevance of numbers every day, as I am a practicing Buddhist, a Psychic Spiritual Counselor as well as Newton RE Broker. Unusual perhaps, but my intuitive skills combined with 15 years of knowledge and skill as a Broker are what bring success for my clients in selling or buying.

The number 8 is one of success but it also shares the similar shape of the infinity sign, so not only does it signify abundance, but an INFINITE flow of money, or infinite flow of ideas - whatever it is you need!
Cheers,
Jesse Goldman
HomesJess4U@mac.com
617 429 2335
In addition I might add that it would be also relevant to factor in the other #'s that are in the equation, along with the double 8's !
Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013
Hello, thank you for your interest. I have experience with clients who wanted to buy property with “8” in the final number. The Chinese view the number 8 with high esteem because of its connections to good luck, fortune and longevity.

The word "eight" in Chinese sounds similar to a word that means "fortune", "prosper" or "wealth". The number eight also relates to the letter "H" the eighth letter in the alphabet, meaning Life.

The number 8 is considered to be the luckiest number in Chinese culture. Last summer I was on vacation in Beijing, China for two weeks. I was very impressed by the city overall. I visited the Forbidden City and climbed the Great Wall. I loved the Summer Palace and the lake nearby. I learned that prices in Chinese supermarkets often contain many 8s. I’ve heard that in China people have to pay extra to have the number 8 in their phone number or license plate. In addition, home and business owners like to have the number 8 in their address.

When two 8's are used together, as in "88," it represents double happiness or joy. It is believed that the more "8's" that can be used in one's life, the better chance you have for luck, wealth and happiness.

I would be glad to assist you in selling your unit with two “8's” in the unit number!
Please visit my website at http://www.homesforsaleinbrookline.com to see my track record and let me know if I can help. Please also feel free to view my testimonials on realtor.com: http://www.realtor.com/bio/homesforsale

Tatyana Anokhina, Realtor®
Your key source for real estate expertise in Brookline and beyond!
Prudential Unlimited Realty
1290A Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Cell: (617) 669 - 6112
Email: tatyana2move@yahoo.com
http://www.homesforsaleinbrookline.com
Please contact me to discuss, and please feel free to visit my website. I service Newton and the surrounding 8-10 mile radius of Boston.

It will also be important to include the facing direction in the listing documents. thanks -Kenzo
What a wonderful number.
I carry one in my wallet.
My office nimber is 508-548-8888.

Infinity, Wealth, Joy and Success to you.

While I am not active in Newton, 4 of the clients I currently have under agreement (6 properties under agrmeement) are from Newton, and I can help you find a great broker there.

(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
It is an auspicious number, because the Mandarin word for "8" is similar to the word for "wealth" or "prosper." "88" sounds similar to "double joy."
Give me a call when you have a moment 781-330-0152
Does the Broker need to be Chinese?
Hi Dave. I know exactly what the significance of the number 8 is. I am up and working so feel free to call my cell at 508-561-7164.