Cookies55, Home Seller in Hoffman Estates, IL

I'm living on the desperate edge with my fiances the worth is $224,00 and I owe $220,00 at 62 years old I hold 2 jobs.

Asked by Cookies55, Hoffman Estates, IL Tue Feb 22, 2011

Answers

8
Cookie: Although you did not really ask any questions, I gather you are looking for guidance and help. Please feel free to call me on my cell phone (630-913-9730) and I will do everything I can to help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 22, 2011
Only deal locally and don't fall for "scammers". I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert check on cdpe.com. I successfully market and negotiate short sales on a daily basis helping homeowners avoid foreclosure. I have a 100% success rate and my turnaround is under 3 months total. Even if you don't interview me, please make sure you ask the right questions to agents you interview. (630) 429-4486.

Martin Foster
Weichert Realtors, Goodchild Homes
1440 Hicks Rd., Suite#200
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
cookies
do not deal with an out of area company, find a local agent you trust and price your house right to sell. Even if you need to bring 10k to closing or sign a promissory note it makes sense to get out from what you describe. i do not know Hoffman estates, recommend you deal with a darrington aggent like Scott that can give you precisee local answers to what you can realistically expect to net.
Cookie:

From the information that you've given, I can certainly see why you feel that you are on the edge of what certainly seems like a sticky situation. However, I am unclear as to what you might be asking here. There may possibly be many 'fixes' for you, but more facts and information would be necessary to give you more help.

I suggest that you find a local Realtor® to work with that has your best interests in mind. An agent has a fiduciary responsibility to keep your information confidential, but certainly will have to ask questions to understand the option that might work best for you. You have already taken a step in the right direction by reaching out in this Q&A forum. Keep moving forward and you should be able to not only keep your head above water, but perhaps even swim! Please feel free to contact me should you want to talk more about your situation one on one. I would be more then happy to help.

Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
RANWC - Realtor®
'Helping From The Heart'
It appears that if selling your home is an option for relief, you would need to meet with a Realtor to determine the 'real' current market value (what one believes a home is 'worth' and what it sells for can be two different values). Then you need to determine if a short sale is an answer - convincing the lender of financial hardship is typically the first step in the process.

Visit my website to find a brief description of the short sale process:
If you want to create savings for yourself, you clearly need to lower your expenses. You should sell the property you are living in and move to something less expensive. After closing costs, this would likely be a short sale. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states
Not sure what the question is or what kind of information are you looking for--are you considering a short sale, looking to refinance, etc......perhaps consider asking your question again and be a little more specific.
Cookie are you looking to sell your home OR hold onto it?