Amelia Grazi…, Home Buyer in Ventura, IA

I'm interested about 243 VIA DEL PRADO, Santa Paula, CA 93060

Asked by Amelia Graziano, Ventura, IA Mon Aug 18, 2008

can you tell me at what priced is listed ?

Answers

4
Will do, Amelia! We have several agents in our office that handle the Countrywide REO (Bank-owned) properties. Please send me you email and I will reply as soon as it's available... ~ Barry
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
Thanks a lot. I'm very intersted to buy this house. Please let me know ASAP.

Amelia
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
This was a Countrywide shortsale... Commission and price were subject to lender approval. The Seller wanted out. They bought it in 2007 and owed Countrywide Approx $468,000 and $117,000 or more.

It was listed at $350,000. The listing expired on 8/12/08 and has not renewed. The property probably went to foreclosure after 182 days on the market. Shall I let you know when it comes back as an REO??
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 18, 2008
This home was actually listed as a short sale/preforeclosure and the listing expired this past week. It was listed for 350,000. If I had to guess, I think you will see it as a bank owned foreclosure listing in the near future. If you would like me to set you up to recieve an immediate email alert when it becomes available on the market (which could be a few days or a few weeks) please contact me personally. I promise not to pester you. I'll set it up for you and then when it becomes available, you'll know.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 18, 2008