Home Selling in Port Chester>Question Details

Westchesterc…, Home Seller in Westchester, NY

I'm having a real difficult time finding a Realtor who has experience selling Co-ops. I almost signed with the contract until they got a bad

Asked by Westchestercoop, Westchester, NY Sat Feb 18, 2012

reference I've talked to Realtors who are just out for the sale and don't care about me at all. I realize that the market isn't good, but I'm not going to sell my place for really cheap just to get the sale. If you are a Realtor who has a lot of experience selling co-ops, is very trustworthy, communicates well (on a regular basis) and very reliable please send me your contact information. I have some questions that I would like answered to see if we are a good fit. There have been some Realtors who won't answer these questions, which I find strange since it helps me learn about them as a Realtor and what their experience is. I'm looking for someone with amazing marketing skills, which is much needed in this market. Just putting it on MLS and other websites isn't good enough in my opinion. I hope to find a good Realtor that I trust very soon so I can sell my place and finally move! I look forward to hearing from you.

Answers

8
Good morning,
I think you are on the right track as experience and open communication is very important. Most of the larger brokers are offering similiar marketing packages so the relationship with the agent is what is going to seperate one person from another. If you dont trust your broker, the process will be a tough one for all parties.

The one trap I think sellers can fall into is that they choose a broker based on which broker tell them what they want to hear ie price. So while we all want top dollar, a good broker is going to not only tell you what your property is worth but will also show you why it is worth that price. But if that number is something less than you feel you should get, all the marketing in the world will not change that. In the market today, with the amount of inventory we have, you are either priced to sell or you are chasing the market. Pricing is the key.

Id be happy to answer any questions you may regarding myself, my company or the market in general. I represent the developers at 410 Westchester Ave, Wellington Greene and soon will be releasing 342 Westchester Ave, Brookchester Court as sales. While both of these are condo buildings, they are in Port Chester and will potentially attract the same buyer pool as a co-op in Port Chester. Good luck with your sale and if you have any questions please feel to reach out to me.

Andrew Rogovic
914-263-2743
andrew.rogovic@randrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
I have 17 years experience selling Coops and over $10 million dollars in Coop sales. I would be happy to speak with you, please call me..(914) 498-5443.

Debby Frank
Scarsdale, NY 10583
We are just putting a co-op into contract in Hartsdale after 4 showings. If you wish to give me a call, I will be happy to share our thinking with you. Gail Gladstone 914-380-6898 gail@gailgladstone.com or visit the website http://GladstoneGroupRealty.com.
Hi...Sorry to hear that you have had a hard time. I would like to apply for the job! Please give me a call at your convenience, 914-774-2764.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnaco, SFR
Century 21 Schneider Realty
Ask family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc., for recommendations. Rather than waiting to be contacted, call and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best, and who has the most to offer.
I advice you interview a few . Let them come over and show you a listing presentation , this will allow you to see which of them came better prepared and how effective their marketing plan will be. Any further questions , im only a click away. Good luck.
Hi, I've sold about 20 in my career and currently have a past clients listed for sale in Fleetwood! 280 Collins Ave #2a.. I remember you posting awhile back...ii grew up in Port Chester and currently live in Rye. My Cell is 914 406 9023 if you would like to chat.

Chris
Licensed Assocate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
10 years of experience. Even if I am not chosen as your Realtor I can give you some great advice on selling your coop.

Egen Warner
Associate Broker
egen.warner@cbmoves.com
1-914-424-7231
Web Reference: http://getegen.com