Akiyo, Home Seller in Schenectady, NY

I'm debating if I should sell the house now or renting it. Zip 12308. I still need to fix up some, but how

Asked by Akiyo, Schenectady, NY Thu May 29, 2008

much more is (I think) depends on if I want to sell it or rent it, too. My tax is $5000/year. That means if I wait to sell my house in 5 years, the house value better go up $25000 plus some more.... What is your opinion on that area? Sell? rent? I'm screwed either way???

Answers

2
Akiyo,
What did you ever do? Its a great time to sell now!
Dennis
518-649-2507
I am a professional realtor in the Schenectady. A best opinion would be for a realtor to come and look at the house and see what you are suggesting as fixing up. TO rent may cause more wear and tear and eventually more fixing up when you asell in 5 years. As a consultant for Schenectady I am very aware of the selling prices of homes and could provide of an in depth analysis of your home and its value. Please feel free to contact me for more information. (518) 514-8830