Chris, Home Seller in Memphis, TN

I'm currently selling my home by owner. Is there a way to list my property on this site? I go to 'Submit Property for Sell' but not getting anywhere

Asked by Chris, Memphis, TN Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

6
Thanks everyone for the information and assistance. I already have the house listed on Zillow, but was wondering if I could do the same on this site as well. I am going to try by owner for a little while and then list with an agent (I already have one that I've talked to) if needed. Thanks Again!
You could ask the agent you have talked to in the past if they would be willing to do a "MLS Entry" only in the system for a flat fee and have anyone wanting to show contact you. That is if you are willing to co-op with a buyer's agent. Just an idea :-)

Dustie Zvolanek
Fast Track Realty
dustie.zvolanek@gmail.com
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013
Chris, I'm waiting to hear from you.
You can not list it on here yourself if you are not a licensed agent or broker. Many time people do not realize a good listing cane save the owner more than the commission they are trying to save with a quicker sale at a better price.
I can help - contact me and I will help you syndicate your home on the internet and also create a listing on Craigslist for you.
There are sites available to list your home for sale by owner. You can Google them and decide which site works best. If you need help please call my office 1.888.854.1222 ext 1
trulia is only for properties listed by agents.