nixter, Home Owner in Los Angeles, CA

I'm considering selling 1b/1b den condo in Mid Wilshire area. What is a market condition in this area?

Asked by nixter, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jun 25, 2013

Answers

17
Hi Nick,

It is currently a great time to sell! The lack of inventory throughout Los Angeles has created the perfect seller's market, especially with interest rates still low. The summer season is also typically the best time to sell.

The Mid-Wilshire area has experienced a 22% median price increase from May 2012 to May 2013 with the median sale price increasing from $357,750 to $435,000. The average days on the market has decreased from 66 to 18 days (properties are selling very quickly).

There are currently lots of buyers for properties and very few properties available on the market so we are seeing multiple offers and bidding wars on many properties, pushing up prices.

I would be happy to give you more details and walk you through the selling process, as well as provide a free professional estimate of your home value with no obligation!

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty Fine Estates
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
Awesome market now ! Low inventory now & rates around 4.5% ,being a 1 bedroom 1 bath your price point is at the bottom ,so you should have lots of first time buyers & investors ,good luck !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hi Nixter,
The market condition in your area is very good for selling a condo. Some things to consider are recent sales in your complex, staging, and hiring a Realtor you trust to sell your condo. Above all, keep your motivation for selling at the forefront of your mind. Having your motivation clear will help you throughout the entire process.
If you have any questions, or if you would like my opinion of what your condo would sell for. Please email me at info@KimAndKristine.com or call me at 310-737-8173
Best Success,
Kim
Hi Nixter,

Call a local Realtor in area. Have agent give you recent sales within last 6 months of condos 0.50 mile from your units. Want units with similar square footage and bedrooms/bathrooms. Calculate the average days on market. Additionally, get condominiums in area with same guidelines. Hopefully, there are more standard sales in area than short sales/reos. Consider the condition of you unit is it in standard or updated condition? There is a scarcity of properties on the market and more buyer demand than supply in most area increasing home values.

Hopefully, this information will help.

Gail Mercedes Cole
Exp Realty Marina del Rey
310.853.9933
The market is great and so are the rates still but as we all know, it comes down to price. As I always say, 80% of the Realtors out there do exactly the same thing, it's the other 20% that makes the difference. Call me to see what and how my 20% makes me sell homes in an average of just 43 days from start to close.
Dear Nixter,
If your property is priced for this market, you will likely see multiple offers. It's a seller's market now.
Dear Nixter,
The general market conditions in this area are favorable for sellers. For your condo specifically, the best and most accurate information would be by having a look at your condo. Seeing the condition, and location of the unit in the building is part of giving you a solid answer.
Please call me at 310-309-9130 to schedule a time to see your condo.
Kim Halverson
Prudential CA Realty
Dear Nixter,

The market condition are very GOOD for sellers. The housing inventory is low and there is a reduction in short sales and REOs. Be sure to interview professional Realtors. Get a Comparative Analysis of your condominium. You should have the sales in immediate area within the last 3 months if possible. Consider the condition of your property and properties that have sold in original and updated condition.

I would love to one of listing Realtors you interview at no commitment.

Best of Luck
Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
http://www.westlaestates.com/
Amazing time to sell... make sure you hire a top agent with proven results and marketing skills.. it will get you a higher price and better experience.

I can help you if you want to interview me.. no commitments from you... Interview many agents and go with the best.

Ron@select-realestate.com
(310) 691 3759 TXT
The market is HOT! for seller's. Great time to sell!
The market is excellent, definitely a sellers market and you will do very well selling right now. I would highly recommend getting a comparative market analysis of your property, this will give you a good idea of what your condo is worth. Feel free to call me anytime as I would love to assist you, it is free and there is no obligation.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Broker Associate, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
I work with a lot of buyers who are looking to buy in your neighborhood.
the Mid Wilshire area is highle desirable, therefore it is very competitive, if you sold the condo where would you move to?
The market is great right now if you price it right. Multiple offers! Please let me know if you need a more detailed report for your specific property. Is it currently rented?
Eileen Lanza
Keller Williams
323.810-7935
Market is great! Please contact me at lenasrealtor@yhoo.com or (310)625-9005.
Hi Nick,

Feel free to contact me directly at smehr818@gmail.com or visit http://www.getlosangeleshomevalue.com to receive a FREE comparative market analysis with an estimate of value for your property.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct 818-903-2040
Dre license # 01712757
The Market in the Mid Wilshire area is highly desirable, therefore it is very competitive, if you sell where would you move to?