Private Sell…, Home Seller in Hudson, WI

I'm confused. I purchased a package to market my home as a private seller and I want to list it on Trulia. I'm only finding options for

Asked by Private Seller, Hudson, WI Thu May 30, 2013

buyers, etc. How do I set up a seller account?

Answers

6
Congratulations in trying to sell your own home. One tip: you can usually net more with using a Realtor.
Hi Seller!!

I am a buyers agent here in Hudson. I handle several buyers and I am always on the look out for a good property. I would love to here about your home. Please call/text 715-220-6190 or email beckychristensen@kw.com and we can chat about your home.
I look forward to hearing from you and about your home.
Thank you, Becky
Hi
Check out my fsbo tips. I have a network of really good agents if you need a free referral. Best Wishes, Gerry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOVoR7LFvY&sns=em
Hi Private Seller,
I hope your home selling process has been going well since you asked this question at the end of May. My name is Jerod Krenz and I have worked with a lot of FSBO (For Sale By Owner) Sellers and have been able to successfully list and sell their homes for them, thus eliminating the stress that comes along with selling your home by yourself. Team Krenz is a large team with very effective marketing that will help you sell your home quickly! I would love to talk with you on the phone (or in person) and offer you a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) that will help you see where your home stands in comparison to others like it in Hudson. Give me a call at 612-787-2468 OR shoot me an email at jerodkrenz@gmail.com

Looking forward to talking with you!
Jerod
Hello Private Seller,

Nathan from Trulia here! Thank you for taking the time to inquire about submitting your listing.

Trulia is a search engine for residential real estate listings that are indexed from agent/broker web pages. Our service is free, and there is no charge to real estate professionals that submit the listings posted on Trulia.

Although we are aware that many individuals who have For Sale By Owner (FSBO) listings would like to have their listings featured on Trulia, at this time we do not add FSBO listings.

If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you!
Trulia does not list FSBO.