Claudia, Home Seller in Bethesda, MD

I'm a seller looking for a short sales expert in Bethesda, MD with a proven track record!

Asked by Claudia, Bethesda, MD Mon Apr 25, 2011

What is your success rate? how many short sales have you done? Do you know the Bethesda area well? Have you worked with Bank of America?

Answers

14
You guys should take a peek at the date of this post...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
Hi Claudia, did you find a Realtor to help you? If not, I can help you.
Hi Claudia-

I am a realtor and live and work in Bethesda. I have experience with short sales and i am actually negotiating a short sale in Bethesda at this time. I have worked with BofA. Please contact me directly to discuss details. I can be reached at jill.chodorov@lnf.com. Best, Jill
Hello Claudia,

I'm an experienced short sale agent. I've successfully closed short sales in MD and Va in which my clients have received money back at closing and they've never had a deficiency judgment.

In several cases, the short sale lender has paid condo fees. One paid up to $14K in condo fees and the seller received $10K at closing on an investment property.

On another my seller received $20K at closing on a property she didn't live in

Carolyn Thompson
Evers & Co.
Fax: 202-537-0160
Associate Broker (Maryland/ Washington DC/ Virginia)
Multi Million Dollar Producer
Certified Mentor
http://www.real-estate-search-and-sale.com
I have worked with Bank of America in the past. It will depend a lot on the number of mortgages or if there are any liens, the amount owned on the property (mortgage), the patience of the buyer and the timetable you would like to move into the house. If you are patient, the short sale process might work for you. I might also suggest that you use an attorney who specializes in short sale transactions and they will help move things along the process by keeping in touch with the banks on frequent basis.
Hi Claudia, if your head isn't already spinning with choices, consider speaking with me. I have closed on 11 short sales in the past 18 months, with only two that didn't work out. I have worked with Bank of America before, and while they have always been a challenge, their staff and processes are improving with experience.

I work primarily in lower Montgomery County as I was born and raised here, and I know Bethesda very well. I work with an excellent vendor that stays in constant contact with the bank, putting constant pressure on them all the time, giving me and my clients the advantage over those who use their title attorney as "negotiators" or perhaps don't hire outside help at all.

Again, Claudia, if you're going to be interviewing listing agents to handle your short sale, please give me an opportunity to speak with you.
Web Reference: http://www.callPiero.com
Good Morning Claudia,

I have over 30 years experience as a Real Estate Broker and Appraiser in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Many of our neighbors are having a difficult time in this job and real estate market. My goal is to make this event as easy as possible for you and to make sure you have all of the facts. and have considered all of the options before committing to a course of action. I have successfully completed over 25 short sales, I negotiate with the bank myself and will not "farm out" the negotiations to a third party. I have completed short sales with the major players in this marketplace.

Thank you for considering me in one of the most important decisions you have to make.

Jeffrey W. Vinson, SRA, GRI, e-Pro, CDPE
Certified Appraiser, Associate Broker
Re/Max Premiere Selections
301-299-1000
Direct: 301-260-9050
http://www.jeffvinson.com
Web Reference: http://www.jeffvinson.com
Well, I'll add my hat to the ring. Here's the brief bio for the beauty contest:

* attorney and real estate broker
* I live in Bethesda myself
* handle short sales exclusively
* just last year, we closed about 75 short sales; first short was in 2006
* we're the go-to short sale folks in MD - agents, title companies, investors and others have us negotiate their deals for them, in addition to direct homeowner-based short sales
* we know BoA well of course, and currently have 3 BoA short sales in their special escalation department because of assorted out of the box issues
* everything with us is totally free, including credit repair if necessary

Feel free to call to help filter other people, even if you are selecting someone other than us. Best wishes!!

Brian
443.739.7993
Hi Claudia-

I am a Bethesda real estate agent with over 15 years of experience. I was recently appointed by the County Executive to serve on the Montgomery County Department of Permitting Services Advisory Committee to represent Bethesda residents. I have sold many short sale and foreclosure properties and have worked with BofA for many years. In addition, Long & Foster has a short sale division that assists me in serving our short sale clients. I would be most pleased in helping you with your short sale. Please contact me at 202-390-9800 cell or at jill.chodorov@longandfoster.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Good morning,
My success rate is 92.19%. I have done over 60 short sales. I have a Maryland Credit Service Business License which is a requirement in MD to negotiate short sales. Agents hire me to negotiate their short sales for them. I have a team of agents that I work with that knows the area well. Yes I am currently working on 6 short sales with Bank of America. Please call me at 410-320-8343 so we can discuss your situation.
Claudia, if you shoot me an email I will reply with a prelisting packet and some information on my qualifications and services to you.

Craig Fauver
REALTOR serving DC, VA, & MD

Long & Foster Realtors
202-643-HOUSE
202-643-4687 (cell)
202-547-9200 (office)
888-814-4987 (toll free)

craig.fauver@longandfoster.com
Hi Claudia,

We do have a successful track record. I have a seller from MD that I can have you call for a reference. Yes, we have worked with Bank of America.

We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Claudia - I'm a Certified Distressed Property Expert and am well-versed and experienced with the short sale process. I live and work in Bethesda, and have worked with Bank of America many times - both on short sales and REO listings.
You can reach me through my web site. Thanks.