Home Selling in Mystic>Question Details

Jeannette Ko…, Real Estate Pro in 32258

I'm a realtor in JAX,FL. looking for a Professional Realtor for a small home listing referral in the Mystic

Asked by Jeannette Kohlhaas, 32258 Fri Jul 25, 2008

CT area.
If you work in that area, Please let me know what type of internet advertising you do, and your listing to sale ratio. Haven't found many agents that have a showcase enhanced listing on realtor.com or that have their profile or listings on Trulia either?!!?
Jeannette buyandsellGOLFhomes@gmail.com

Answers

1
Dan Ross, SFR’s answer
Hi Jeanette,
My listing will be on hundreds of web sites. I do have Realtor.com enhanced listings as well as enhanced content on Century21.com and c21accessamerica.com (the only site to partner with google and have a google search engine incorporated into our site). I am also a member of Point2 NLS. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a site that is only for Realtors. When you enter a listing, it gets syndicated out to over 30 of the major real estate sites, (Googlebase, Trulia, Yahoo realestate, Zillow, City Cribs, etc). In addition to the syndicated sites, my listing are on 206 individual agent web sites through agent handshake agreements. I firmly believe in maximizing every internet oportunity!
What referral fee are you looking for?
Web Reference: http://www.danrossre.com