Home Selling in Kansas City>Question Details

monikah30, Both Buyer and Seller in Kansas City, MO

I live in Waldo area of looking for an real estate agent/rep. whom is familiar with area/sales looking to sell soon,and well.

Asked by monikah30, Kansas City, MO Fri Mar 15, 2013

also whom will bring the offers in

Answers

6
Joy Worthy’s answer
Hi Monikah, My name is Joy Worthy. I am licensed in KS and MO for 19 years. I am knowledgeable about the Waldo area. I would like the opportunity to visit with you about getting your home listed and sold. Waldo is a great market. Just sold a house on Pennsylvania. Please call or email me to set a date to meet.
Kansas City Regional Homes, Inc.
913-645-6678
joyworthy@gmail.com
http://www.joyworthy.com

I look forward to hearing from you!
JOY Worthy
The only "Worthy" Realtor in town!
I am a Realtor but also a cash buyer if you'd like my family to make an offer on your house this week. You would be able to close this year or we can give you as much time as you need. Please call me and I can help you figure out your best option.

Scott Tucker
913-620-7934
This is a hot market area right now and a good time to get your home listed! I know and work in the area. Give me a call or email to discuss getting your home staged, listed and sold at the right price and with the least amount of time on the market:)
Teri Graves, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Innovations
Off: 816-777-3179
tgraves@rmxkc.com
To view all active listings in the MLS, go to: terigraves.com
Hi Monikah, I am very familiar with the Waldo area and would be more than happy to meet with you to go over comparables and marketing strategies to get your home sold quickly and for the most $$. Give me a call and we can schedule a time to meet.

Shelly Christ
913-485-8641
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
oh my now I feel bad for you.... there are just too many Agents right?
Ok unless you have worked with a Realtor before and will use that Realtor again, or you have a really good, trustworthy friend who is recommending to you his or her great Realtor, you will have to explore
your options, you want a Realtor who understands your needs when going through the listing process,
one who will clear up with you in all honesty, what your home is truly worth in today's market, what range you should list it in, and what it potentially after negotiations could sell for, he or she will provide you at that time with a detailed market evaluation so that you can see for yourself and price your home right from the start. Then you want to make sure you have a good understanding on how the Agent will
market and advertise your home, how showings will be arranged with you, open houses, and how you
will find out about the activities at the home and the feedback good or bad.

You also may want to ask the agent, what it is that you can do to your home, so that the photos will turn out perfectly and your home will show in its best light, may be some staging encouraged by the agent moving around some furniture, removing some, unclutter, remove personal items etc. etc.
and occasionally may be a wall here and there painted in an en vogue modern color, it will be different
for each home, curb appeal may be looked at by the agent as well.

And a good relationship and regular communication exchange of feedbacks will make you be comfortable... If you need a good recommendation for a local Realtor in Kansas City MO let me know
I gladly send a good one your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Monikah,

I would be more than happy to assist you in selling your home in the Waldo area. I also encourage you to interview a few agents to find out which one will be the best fit for you. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience so we can have a conversation about what you are looking for in a listing agent and what your expectations are. It would be my privilege and pleasure to assist you.

Blessings,

Ed Rippee, CSP, WHS, CDPE
RE/MAX Results
816-213-9362 cell
http://www.edrippee.com